Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up Wow... Brian... this is just wow!
    I got so used to clicking on a partners name on SAS and getting nothing more than a few lines about them that I haven't clicked on that link for... ages... clicked today and woa! That is the best all in one information pages I have ever Seen!!!!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Internet Cowboy
    Well well well. What is Brian telling you about us?

Thumbs up
    Heck it makes the LinkShare Athena system look really tame.....

.....Okay I better not lieav it like that else some one will surely misread it.... it gives great indepth reporting on a partners sales for that month and previous months, allows custom changes of commission, return dates, manual updates, bonus assignment and more all from one page. Stuff that other networks need you to visit 10 pages to do.

Meaning if someone says "Chris I need a higher commission" I can review their sales, traffic, EPC and trends all from one page AND boost their commission or return days all in one place!

It's Awesomely Good!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I hope you didn't give Chris our email addresses, Brian.

Internet Cowboy
    Chris,
    Does it show an overall earnings table or ranking of any kind? Are you able to see how we are doing in other programs or all together?
    No big deal, just curious.

Of course, this is only how you are doing with SAS. I don't think they have anyway to know what you are doing with indies and other networks. At least, I don't think they can know that.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Internet Cowboy
    I meant does it show only the program the AM manages in SAS or cumulative figures for all of SAS.

Does it show an overall earnings table or ranking of any kind? Are you able to see how we are doing in other programs or all together? No big deal, just curious.
    Not at all, only the information for the program the AM manages .... and no email info (James will be dissapointed)

Cheers

Chris

LS Reporting
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Heck it makes the LinkShare Athena system look really tame.....

.....Okay I better not lieav it like that else some one will surely misread it.... it gives great indepth reporting on a partners sales for that month and previous months, allows custom changes of commission, return dates, manual updates, bonus assignment and more all from one page. Stuff that other networks need you to visit 10 pages to do.

Meaning if someone says "Chris I need a higher commission" I can review their sales, traffic, EPC and trends all from one page AND boost their commission or return days all in one place!

It's Awesomely Good!

Cheers

Chris
    Does this mean that the reports LS gives aren't accurate, I have a lot of traffic shown,and a few sales.The financial reports claim that cridit card debt is at the highest in history, due to the high fuel prices, and another interest rate increase to try to curb inflation.At first I felt gas being so high would help online sales, now, I don't know .
    Cheers back
    JJ
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread