Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Another Bad CJ Day
    Another day with 10% of normal commissions, but regular traffic levels. Last Sunday was the same deal. This doesn't make much sense to me. Of course it could be coincidence, but I doubt it. Anyone else having similar experiences?

Something is very wrong and I am surprised that there are not more people complaining. I wonder if just certain accounts are affected. I am convinced that my account is affected. I'm showing the same traffic levels as I've had for months but the sales are just not coming in. My commissions the last 3 days are around 25% of what they normally are. It is very depressing.

Same here...seems as though everything came to a screeching halt late yesterday afternoon.

I'm complaining. Very slow here too.

slow

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    To all of you with down sales: Are you seeing sales down with a large number of merchants or just a few?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    To all of you with down sales: Are you seeing sales down with a large number of merchants or just a few?
    Larger number. Overwhelming majority.

Same here. Today was surprisingly slow.

I get the majority of my sales (around 80%) from a core of 7 merchants. 3 of these are batch merchants. I usually get a few sales here and there from the other 20% of my merchants as well. Zappos is one of my top 3 merchants and their sales have been coming in but there have been fewer sales from them than I would usually get. My number 1 merchant has been converting at about 75%. It's the number 3 through 7 merchants that have dried up. Also, the other merchants that make up that additional 20%. It seems that the batch merchants make up a large percentage of my down side. I have received emails from several of these merchants stating that their is a problem with reporting (and possibly recording). I can't really break it down any better than that but the overall picture is that my commissions are down by quite a bit. So, I hope that whatever is happening will STOP happening soon!

I had been having a very good month. Then the past week 4 really bad days. This surely isn't a business for the faint of heart.

The Lord knows I have a million problems, but heart faintness isn't one of them.

If there are technical problems or something else at CJ's end resulting in this weird behavior, they simply need to be resolved very soon.

I do not see this unusual pattern of drastically and suddenly reduced sales (during periods of normal traffic) anywhere else - only with CJ.

"Tracking has not, is not, and never will be affected. You are imagining things. Stop hallucinating."
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

today is just horrible, yesterday not great but could be just be slow.

However today is ridiculous, 1/10 of normal commissions unless things somehow correct later in the day.

For what it's worth, this is based on $X,XXX/day so I'm not griping over 4 sales yesterday and 1 today and have enough volume for fairly accurate preductions/constant averages.

Do a few test purchases to see how many of them get credited to you. Check the source code of the merchant's order confirmation page for a tracking pixel. This way you'll know if it's the merchant's fault or if it's CJ's fault on the ones that don't get tracked.

Still slow for me too. I am getting sales, just not as many as I got before. Been slow for a few days now.
    Maybe people just don't like to shop before halloween? I don't have my last years #'s readily available to verify against.

The last few days have been very slow for me but today is even worse (Last time I checked). However, I can't even login right now (5pm SBT, Santa Barbara Time).

EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

. X2

Well the good news is it just is not me...I was not just tripping. OK so either we are pucked up and in a 48 hour timespand the static nature of demographics suddenly changed (meaning ecommerce is doomed and that's all folks), and CJ is just a mere reflection? ...Not! I just hope that we well all see substantial $ hitting our accounts soon.

This is not good. Ive only have received a partial. No doubt.

I hope Todd comes back soon.

ABW Ambassador
    29-Oct-2005 15:50 PDT 29-Oct-2005 21:31 PDT

I'm seeing delays.

Quote Originally Posted by dsteitz
    Well the good news is it just is not me...I was not just tripping. OK so either we are pucked up and in a 48 hour timespand the static nature of demographics suddenly changed (meaning ecommerce is doomed and that's all folks), and CJ is just a mere reflection? ...Not! I just hope that we well all see substantial $ hitting our accounts soon.

This is not good. Ive only have received a partial. No doubt.

I hope Todd comes back soon.
    The only possible explanation for all these events is that Todd is the one doing all the buying. Off he goes on vacation & our business goes down the tubes.

The only possible explanation for all these events is that Todd is the one doing all the buying. Off he goes on vacation & our business goes down the tubes.
    Or that one...

ABW Ambassador
    I always wonder if there are some days - especially non-business days - where some of the big spyware apps 'turn on' features that rewrite tracking pixels and then turn those 'features' off before the next business day. Merchants see normal sales volumes, cj sees normal sales volumes - just not to the proper accounts.

My biz is not slow it is stoped.
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

No sales today for me either!! But sales for past 5 days has been average..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast