Post Oh geez I'm a noob to Affiliate Marketing, need some help..
    Oh Hi all, it's good to be back after almost quitting since Googles January update which caused a drain of income. Well of course to those that saw my post what is this country coming too... Health wise I'm still having trouble with medical needs but can sit down and use the computer again. And try my skills with webpage creation. so I'm back for now. (good to be back) and hopefully I can get back to the success and even better I had around this time last year. Anyway I'm afriad that I may of forgot some resources that we all use. of course I still remember Abestweb.com Anyway I forgot websites that I visited frequently. What is Ben Edelman's url? his information was useful and helped me greatly. also someone from abw created a webmerge tutorial that was very useful, who was it? and what was the url. I know I could use the Search Function on abw, but I'm to motivated and I sure don't feel like searching thousands or maybe millions of threads to find , lolit. Anyway how is the affiliate industry going this year? any new providers or services anyone suggests. Oh geez I feel so for forgetting those resources. lol. oh well anyone know any good resources for recent info related to adware and spyware, programs that I should stay away from, I wanna get started in the right direction so I don't don't get screwed from the parasitewares. Hmm Also there was a mod of abw(Kelly) I think her name was that had a website dedicated to parasiteware and stuff? what was the URL? Good to be back, and pls if you know who I am, please post so I don't forget those that helped me within this industry. Geez I feel so bad forgetting people. Ah well my memory will come back sometime. I hope. lol

thanks
    bwc, thanks for the url, now time to go and read that site.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread