Does targeted traffics work?
    I create a new site recently. I found some sites providing targeted traffice service and search engine submission. Do these things work well? I purchased these kind of services on engineseeker.com. I didn't think they are good as they advertized. This site's service and customer support are poor and never delivery enough traffic as I ordered. Then I think to purchase traffic and let them submit my site to search engine are not good idea. Anyone know more about it or give me suggestions?
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; October 30th, 2005 at 12:02 AM.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Site submission services are in general (with about 99% certainty) a load of nonsense that do nothing but take your money.

If you want free targeted traffic, submit to google, yahoo, and msn and make a site that has a lot of valueable content. These 3 search engines make up about 95% of all searches done. If you want more targeted traffic and you are willing to spend $0.05 or more per click, start some pay-per-click campaigns in google and/or yahoo and/or msn.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Affiliate Manager Rob@GoFreelance's Avatar
    Create lots of quality content that people will want to link to - if you do that, the rest will take care of itself.
    Rob Palmer
    GoFreelance

Now going crazy on Clickbank...top affiliate makes over $3000.00 per day. Taking the CB Marketplace by storm. <a href="http://www.gofreelance.com/cbaffiliates.html" target="_blank" title="Going Crazy on Clickbank">Click here to get your share of the huge profits...</a>

ABW Ambassador
    SEs will find you
    Create a targeted content site and link it to anything indexed and wait...
    Then build it out as you have the time

Hi northcloud,

Yes, targeted traffic is just what you need to be sucessful at AM; and all the dream sellers know it, so becareful or you'll lose your money.

I say to take cheesehead, and rob's advice and build site with wanted content/information and try PPC at google (I think it's the cheapest started with).

Hope You make it, and Love You,
    HumbleFish

Hi,

I don't think PPC adwords is cheapest. Free search engine traffic is the best. In search results, people first click on the free listings 1-10, then they visit adwords.

I don't submit to search engines ever, and never buy targeted traffic. Traffic comes from the search engines. Do SEO and you rank well.

Get backlinks, and you are indexed.

Karl
    [Removed Manual Signature]
    Last edited by DesignerWiz; November 18th, 2006 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Removed Manual Signature

After reading ALL of the previous posts, it makes me wonder why people pay hard-earned money for the same information that you can get here for free.

All the above advise taken together will help you significantly. I'm part of a beta group that is allowing people to get free 250 backlinks to their sites. Pm me for more details but it seems to be working well as my links are growing. No affiliate links will be sent to you, just the beta site.

All the best,
    coluden

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Before you "target" your traffic, make sure you know which target you're looking for - or you'll spend a lot of time un-doing your work.

Hi Northcloud,

Targetted traffic has the highest conversion rate. It all depends on what kind of service, info or product you would offer your traffic. Its also best to try out other methods of marketting your site for better results. PPC, link backs, submission to Se's and directories, targettted email campaign, seo, etc.

Hope this helps and good luck bud!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCat
    Hi Northcloud,

Targetted traffic has the highest conversion rate. It all depends on what kind of service, info or product you would offer your traffic. Its also best to try out other methods of marketting your site for better results. PPC, link backs, submission to Se's and directories, targettted email campaign, seo, etc.

Hope this helps and good luck bud!
    October 29th, 2005, 11:33 PM ---->

LOLs, I should really get more sleep

On page Factors!
    Hi,

Search engines mainly see for the on page factors in addition to off page factors i.e., the traffic to the site. So even you do all the possible ways to increase traffic to your site, you may not get good PR in the search engines. So, concentrate on the content of your site also.

Connel.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread