lower my bill
    hi
    i am a big affiliate at CJ. i try to contact Lower mybills and they don't answer any email.
    does someone have a personal email or phone# of Lower my bills?
    they should have increase my commission (more than 50 or 100 application per month) and they prefer to ignore me. i consider stop sending their traffic.
    anyone have the same problem??
    thanks

wow..so you are a big affiliate...well dude its not neccessary that the merchant has to increase your commission if it was not agreed prior..you can request them to do so but cant order them or cant take it for granted that your commission has to be increased..also 50 to 100 application maybe a big number for you but maybe not for the merchant and probably there are other afiliates who are sending more traffic then you....

Isn't lowermybills in Florida. Where they had a Hurricane and got hit harder than what they thought. I wonder if they even have power in their office yet to check their emails.

sorry, i forgot to mention....
    they state it in their contract, once you go over 50 or 100 aplications(I don't remember) they guarntee 25% increase.
    I think that they are from california, and the huricane didn't hit there yet

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    LowerMyBills is owned by Experian:
    http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3502766

Experian is one of the largest credit and information companies in the world - a hurricane shouldn't even make them blink - they have people and data centers everywhere:
    http://www.experian.com/corporate/factsheet.html

This same company also owns MetaReward / NetFlip - a parasitic cookie stuffing cheater (as recently reported in PC World Magazine):
    http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/artic...95,pg,6,00.asp
    (see 2 paragraphs near bottom of article - starts with "We also saw the"...)

So the LMB group you want a raise from is part of the company that uses adware to steal from you... no wonder you need a raise (wonder who's hurting your margins?)... forget the raise, I suggest you choose your friends and business partners more wisely.

The performance incentive commission increases are paid out like a bonus. At least that the experience I've had with other merchants.

Usually you have to wait an extra month to see the bonus. So if you met the requirement in September you will not see the bonus transaction for that month until sometime around mid Nov.

Based on Donuts comments though, I would look to promote some of the other Loan companies on CJ, there are quite a few.

At LowerMyBills affiliate department we have a 24 e-mail response policy. We do not know why there has been difficulty reaching us, but we are eager to assist you. Please address your concerns to Affiliates@LowerMyBills.com , and we will be happy to assist you in any way that we can.

With regards to our performance based commission increases, Kevin T. is correct. These are paid out as a bonus in the NEXT commission pay period.

Quote Originally Posted by avishay
    hi
    i am a big affiliate at CJ. i try to contact Lower mybills and they don't answer any email.
    they should have increase my commission (more than 50 or 100 application per month) and they prefer to ignore me. i consider stop sending their traffic.
    thanks
    if you want that kind of payout... and have the leads... you are promoting the wrong program....

these wanks are going to cheat you and then tell you what a great job they did for you...

do yourself a favor and move to an honest company... give leadpoint a try...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    if you want that kind of payout... and have the leads... you are promoting the wrong program....

these wanks are going to cheat you and then tell you what a great job they did for you...

do yourself a favor and move to an honest company... give leadpoint a try...
    Hi, could you give some justification, example or at least some personal experience related to the "cheat" label you have just pushed?
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

found email
    Last edited by mrbshouse; November 1st, 2005 at 01:43 AM. Reason: no need to post here

Quote Originally Posted by avishay
    hi
    thanks
    You should contact America's Lending Partners, they will work around your Price Point and have really good customer service. jmcginnis@lendingpartners.com

American Lending Partners is only a 4 bar program in CJ and the EPC is around only around $80. lowermybills' EPC is over $200 and five bars. People are making more money with Lowermybills. 'nuff said.

I love America's Lending Partners. I do think they are new, but conversions are very high and they are great to work direct with.
    Last edited by jocandles; February 22nd, 2006 at 04:40 PM.

ALP reverses thing often, and doesn't always track. Never had a problem with LMB and have done thousands with them. No, I don't pretend to be a big affiliate either.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread