Wink My Travel Site Update
    Hi everyone

Well it's been almost two months since i started to add content to my site and after listening to some of your kind words the sites looking much better. Haiko was the first on the ball giving me some good advice which has helped me obtain those illusive clicks we all so much need in our missions to succeed.

Well with the hotel database reaching almost 750 hotels things seem to be picking up overal. We have a new forum in place which gives advice about traveling to Thailand but that's very new and needs advertising too. My reasons for posting this thread is for ideas on running a good forum (like this one but travel based) I've got the adsense up and running although i'm a little concerned at the type of advertising that's getting shown I assure you we definalty don't sell Thai brides on our site LOL.

I have to thank-you the people who commented previously and tell the other newbies this place is a great tool for you to learn the ropes. I can only ask for more comments or even constructed critisism in the future. Take a look around the site again guys and please feel free to join my travel in the future. It's very empty at the moment so pease excuse that.

Jonah

www.thaitreasuretrove.com
    Last edited by Jonahboy; November 1st, 2005 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my site for help

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    If you have an all-inclusive site that people would bookmark as a good reference, you may consider using some Pay-Per-Click advertising with google or yahoo to bring traffic to your site. This type of traffic tends to convert well.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

adwords
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    If you have an all-inclusive site that people would bookmark as a good reference, you may consider using some Pay-Per-Click advertising with google or yahoo to bring traffic to your site. This type of traffic tends to convert well.

I'm currently running adwords and the pace has picked up. I'll have to make a decision on a new marketing stragegy where i'll be putting more money into the keywords.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread