Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - Geniuseshop.com
    Hello team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the ARC family of fine quality merchants - Geniuseshop.com

We have been working for a few months behind the scenes with this merchant, getting them ready for the affiliate industry. The merchant itself is very well established as a major OEM manufacturer of products many of us use everyday. We are helping them open the US market and the affiliate program is a very important part of their online direct to consumer success.

Genius - KYE Systems is based in Taiwan with over 2,000 employees in several offices around the world. As a major OEM and OBM manufacturer to the biggest companies in the computer markets, Genius - KYE is a leader in the space. Genius - KYE will keep enhancing its core advantage in designing, marketing and manufacturing HID (human interface device) products so that all users can work effectively and enjoy them in the digital decade. Genius - KYE has dedicated its major resource in core wireless technology to design and innovate a totally free environment of personal interface products. Our target market is not only in the IT field but also in the consumer electronics segment. Genius - KYE has numerous innovative products available such as
    Tablets, Digital cameras, just to name a few....

Our innovative products will keep you in the cutting edge of the emerging consumer market. Genius is the manufacturer, there is very little competition in the US market and the opportunity to generate massive revenue is huge. If you need guidance on how to promote this vertical, please contact me and I will give you the blue print.

Just as an example, do a search for "tablets" and find the only competitor (with no affiliate program), look at the prices and you will see what i'm referring to. Tablets are getting very hot, and will be in great demand very soon...take my word on this....you have a chance to get very high rankings and be one of the first to get in on the action...

Quick View:

We are on the ShareASale network.
    Have 60 day cookies.
    We pay 5% commission on all products.
    We are Parasite Free.
    We have a full data in the works.
    Full PPC keyword list is available.

Join the Geniuseshop.com affiliate program now!

We are releasing new products every month and you will be notified by email as we load them to the site.

I also have 20 tablets like these - sitting on the floor next to my desk and I will send one out to the first 20 affiliates that get active and generate a minimum of $500.00 in sales.

If you have any questions, ask, i'm here to help make make you successful with Geniuseshop.com this holiday season...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager
    Very Nice.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread