multiIP multisite hosting?
    anyone have an suggestions for a host that has unlimited domains, but they are not on the same IP?

Most hosts require you to justify the need for additional IP addresses, due to ARIN, RIPE and IANA requirements. They normally don't consider additional web sites on a single server to be adequate justification for additional IP addresses, unless your site needs SSL.

http://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#four23
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

many hosts offer "reseller" accounts which offer multiple IP's and unlimited domains.
    I have a couple now that range from 5 ips u/l domains and another that is 20 ips u/l domains.
    I can add IPs to that and did for the 20 ip one and as Michael mentioned you need to provide justification. I have a few hosting customers which helps with that. All I had to do was tell the hosting comjpany the reasons ( New customers & offering dedicated IP's & SSL with my hosting packages) and they looked after everything else and I had serveral new ips. Haven't had any problems yet.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

I recently (3 days ago) moved my hosting over to a <A HREF="http://www.dreamhost.com/">dreamhost</A> level 1 account. It has unlimited domains and it seems to me that the IP address the domain assigned to the domain depends upon when you create it. What I mean by that is when I added my first domain and it was put it on 64.111.114.62. Then, a few hours later I added another domain and it was put on 64.111.114.51. The next was on 64.111.114.86, etc.

As for the price I did a lot of research and am pretty sure it can't be beat. If you use discount code FRIENDS (it's a friends and family thing I think) then you get $50 off all regular rates. So for $5.78 a month (i.e. 9.95*12-50 = $69.40 a year) you get 1 free domain, unlimited domains hosted, 4GB disk space, 120GB bandwidth a month, email, shell accounts, unlimited mysql databases and more.

So far I have no complaints about them but I do have to admit I have only been with them for less than a week. I decided on them though because I heard good stuff about them and honestly you can't find a better deal anywhere. Plus I think they have a money back guarantee too. Good luck.
    <A HREF="http://www.affmarketing.org/">The Affiliate Marketing Blog</A>: Check out my latest entry on "Affiliate Marketing on a Dime"

Hi all, are there any other multi-ip web hosts?

We usually flag those types of requests because they are sometimes sought for spamming purposes. However, there are legitimate reasons why someone would want multiple sites with their own IP addresses.

There are many hosts that offer this.
    Last edited by DotDNA; January 25th, 2006 at 01:32 PM. Reason: explanation

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread