Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    what are you going to do if being fed up with the present one?
    What will happen if a child found he is no longer interested in playing with toy?
    what about an adult with job?

  2. #2
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Find another one...

    You gotta absolutely LOVE what you do (play with). Then - and only then - it will be a lifetime fun. Remember that quote someone had on their banner around here? "Find a job you love, and you never work a day in your life"!

    Geno

  3. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    220
    Ditto, Geno. I totally agree with your statement.

  4. #4
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by mhutch
    Ditto, Geno. I totally agree with your statement.
    Thanks. Found that banner (it's from JobsInSports):



    [Source]

    Geno

  5. #5
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by chenyingjing
    What will happen if a child found he is no longer interested in playing with toy?
    give the child the box that the toy originally came in, to play with . . .

  6. #6
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by chenyingjing
    what about an adult with job?
    Not all answers are easy. The answer for this depends on where you live and what you really want to do or have the talent to do.

  7. #7
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Hi,
    Thanks for all your good advice.
    Sometimes, it is not easy to do the job that you like and it likes you at the same time. I will try.

  8. #8
    Affiliate Manager nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    762
    And if job is no fun, quit it! Full-time affiliate marketing can be fun. No bosses. No one to yell at you. You take the credit for all that you do.. good or bad.

    cheers!
    -nishith

  9. #9
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by nish
    And if job is no fun, quit it!
    Exactly! If we're aren't having fun, we're outa here, right, nish?!

    Geno

  10. #10
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy




    Exactly! If we're aren't having fun, we're outa here, right, nish?!

    Geno



    but we have no idea what the job market is like in his part of China.

    there has been some mention of affiliate marketing, or a perception of it (right or wrong) in his introductory posts in another thread.
    Last edited by Herb ԿԬ; November 4th, 2005 at 10:45 AM.

  11. #11
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy



    Exactly! If we're aren't having fun, we're outa here, right, nish?!

    Geno

    >>>At present, my big concern is [what] I could do to set up our company's partnership with some others. For a large part of time, there are a few number of responses to my first e-mail to these prospectives.<<<

    apparently this person is trying to do some AM for his company. He may or may not be doing it in the fashion we know as affiliate marketing. His early posts in an introductory thread mentioned a pair of links to sites we consider multi-level-marketing, or just spam. Naturally, the responses he received were barely polite.

    his command of English is not quite good enough for him to notice the difference between responsible affiliate marketing and offers that we here consider pure trash.

    I don't know what we can do for him; we don't know the situation for business between "outside" companies and China. (do we?)

    but questions from him can be met with either answers or questions from us, if he wants to continue to learn.

  12. #12
    Affiliate Manager nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    Exactly! If we're aren't having fun, we're outa here, right, nish?!

    Geno
    Absolutely!

    And yeah, I should have noticed chenyingjing's location. Without knowing much about the market conditions, I wouldn't know what to advise him.

    -nishith

  13. #13
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Hi,
    I must apologize to all of you, sometimes I missed the section where I had my post. sorry about this and thank you for all you help.

  14. #14
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Did I miss anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    but we have no idea what the job market is like in his part of China.

    there has been some mention of affiliate marketing, or a perception of it (right or wrong) in his introductory posts in another thread.
    I just develop my company's business/ market scale on the internet.
    I wonder what is wrong of my mentioning the three sites, the only relationship I did with them is that I read them on someone's post and went to look over them, found they are helpful. That is it. Did I miss anything?

  15. #15
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by nish
    Absolutely!

    And yeah, I should have noticed chenyingjing's location. Without knowing much about the market conditions, I wouldn't know what to advise him.

    -nishith
    Nishith,
    The market conditions I work in are the same to the others.
    Thank you for you advice. Now I get more used to what I do.

  16. #16
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    >>>At present, my big concern is [what] I could do to set up our company's partnership with some others. For a large part of time, there are a few number of responses to my first e-mail to these prospectives.<<<

    apparently this person is trying to do some AM for his company. He may or may not be doing it in the fashion we know as affiliate marketing. His early posts in an introductory thread mentioned a pair of links to sites we consider multi-level-marketing, or just spam. Naturally, the responses he received were barely polite.

    his command of English is not quite good enough for him to notice the difference between responsible affiliate marketing and offers that we here consider pure trash.

    I don't know what we can do for him; we don't know the situation for business between "outside" companies and China. (do we?)

    but questions from him can be met with either answers or questions from us, if he wants to continue to learn.
    Yes, the situation is quite so as what you guessed. And I wonder what you will do to get more replies from the first e-mail.
    Thank you for all of you.

  17. #17
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by chenyingjing
    Yes, the situation is quite so as what you guessed. And I wonder what you will do to get more replies from the first e-mail.
    Thank you for all of you.
    if we are able to help we are happy.

    these emails: are they to companies in China?

  18. #18
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    these emails: are they to companies in China?
    No,

  19. #19
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Question
    Ging:

    The company for which you work -- is a manufacturer?

  20. #20
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    NO, it is an online store that sells cell-phone accessory.

  21. #21
    Affiliate Manager Rob@GoFreelance's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Two minutes from the beach...
    Posts
    211
    My worst nightmare is that I will wake up one day to find that the Internet has somehow 'broken.' My God...I would have to get a real job that wasn't fun...a very scary prospect
    Rob Palmer
    GoFreelance

    Now going crazy on Clickbank...top affiliate makes over $3000.00 per day. Taking the CB Marketplace by storm. <a href="http://www.gofreelance.com/cbaffiliates.html" target="_blank" title="Going Crazy on Clickbank">Click here to get your share of the huge profits...</a>

  22. #22
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Quote Originally Posted by chenyingjing
    NO, it is an online store that sells cell-phone accessory.
    I assume you are sending emails to merchants or individuals who do not know your store.

    Do you want them to buy your product or sell it to others?

    How do you get the list of prospects?

  23. #23
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    I assume you are sending emails to merchants or individuals who do not know your store.

    Do you want them to buy your product or sell it to others?

    How do you get the list of prospects?
    Hi, Herb ԿԬ
    I missed my post again, sorry.
    Yes, your assumption was quite right.
    I want them to help sell our products to others, I guess that is what AM is for.
    Google with some key words, and visit a lot of them and decide whether they are our suites or not, and then, send them an e-mail.
    You can bet how much I get

  24. #24
    Affiliate Miester my2cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    far far away....
    Posts
    2,161
    what you did is the wrong way to go.. do affiliate marketing...

    the reason you got very few responses back is, most of us delete email from people we dont know... especially if it appears to be SPAM...(unsolicated email) your emails were most likely treated as
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

  25. #25
    Member chenyingjing's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    what you did is the wrong way to go.. do affiliate marketing...

    the reason you got very few responses back is, most of us delete email from people we dont know... especially if it appears to be SPAM...(unsolicated email) your emails were most likely treated as
    OK, the topic re-walked back to the spam again
    And I thought it was more proper for me to walk my way out this time
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats to Fed
    By Ben The AIM Group in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 9th, 2009, 05:26 PM
  2. I am about fed up....
    By John Kruger in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 11th, 2008, 12:17 PM
  3. Fed up with Verizon
    By CDC in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
  4. Tupperware ... I'm so fed up!
    By Tracy in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LS
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: July 10th, 2003, 01:01 AM
  5. Truly fed up!
    By styleforfree in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 25th, 2002, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •