domains for sale
    hi i have some really good domains for sale..intrested then pm me or send me a email at opportunityis@gmail.com to get the entire list of domains

I have some really good ones to GIVE AWAY. PM, IM or e-mail me if interested.

Geno

Why not just post them here? Someone may see something they like.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

geno i am talking about selling my domains..my post if you see properly does not say that i need a free domain...it says i want to sell some of my domains and my domains are for all kind of shopping and deals unlike yours which are targeted towards your store...

Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    geno i am talking about selling my domains..my post if you see properly does not say that i need a free domain...it says i want to sell some of my domains and my domains are for all kind of shopping and deals unlike yours which are targeted towards your store...
    Don't get mad at me id! I was just teasing you.

Let us know what your cool domain names are!

Geno

geno u seem to have lot of time to tease people and welcome people on abw...guess if you devote that time in promoting your program it will do really well.not that its not doing well its one of the better program i have come accross..just need someone more serious to manage it though

I have two options now: (a) get to fight with you over your bitter utterances, or (b) let it pass...

I'll let it pass...

Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    ...just need someone more serious to manage it though
    Let the owner of the company [myself, BTW] decide, okay? I do what I love, and what I love - I do with passion. And when I do it - please don't get in my way!

Have fun around ABW, 2k. It's a fun place. We don't fight around here.

Geno

sure geno...i agree with you abw is a fun place...cheers and lets shake hands...

now you see, everyone made nice and all that .... damn ... cause I was about to go off.

Geno's letting go, move on .... Geno's letting go, move on .... inhale .... exhale ...

aaahhhhhhhh
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

id2K,

Feel free to post the URLs if you want, it's not agsint the rules.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

If Geno weren't all passionate about his program and looking to take advantage of every possible opportunity to put it in front of the readers face, well.......he just wouldn't be Geno.

I LOVE his enthusiasm.

But, I understand that you really hope to sell these.

Best post them so we can see what you got.

But, don't expect me to show you what I got in return. Mine ain't for sell, big boy.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ditto SSanf.
    Sir Geno is passionate and respected here.

So what ya got id2k?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    I have two options now: (a) get to fight with you over your bitter utterances, or (b) let it pass...

I'll let it pass...

Let the owner of the company [myself, BTW] decide, okay? I do what I love, and what I love - I do with passion. And when I do it - please don't get in my way!

Have fun around ABW, 2k. It's a fun place. We don't fight around here.

Geno
    I think Geno's program works very well because we all have come to like and respect him and want to help promote his business plus his merchandise is great. I suppose one less affiliate in the competition over Russian nesting dolls sales is better for us. LOL

As MDIDDY would say: Let's hug it out, ***** ..." I miss him!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Yes, please list them. I'm not about to give you my email address which has, of course, the url of one of my affiliate sites in it.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

thnx all..but the domains are sold out..next time i will surely post it on the forum

Geez . . . what a waste of a read~! I'm following the diatribe and I get to where I expect to see the domains posted and it seems like ID2K just flips us off and decides, "Screw this place, I ain't gonna show you now, na na"

Is that the case ID2K?

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    We spend half out time complaining about unresponsive AMs.

Someone like Geno comes along - racks his brain ala Chris S - to come up with new and unique ways to do his job... and make us money...

and someone complains????

Let's try NOT to drive away the pro-active AMs...

let's... dare I say...

ENCOURAGE THEM

I do not mean to interupt this flow..but is it true that masking a domian name can cause a website not to be tracked properly?
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    We spend half out time complaining about unresponsive AMs.

Someone like Geno comes along - racks his brain ala Chris S - to come up with new and unique ways to do his job... and make us money...

and someone complains????

Let's try NOT to drive away the pro-active AMs...

let's... dare I say...

ENCOURAGE THEM
    Thank you, Billy! Yes, encourage me!! Actually, I am already encouraged greatly by the affiliates I work with. All of us just have to remember that it is always a two-way street... Then, we will sell 'em nesting dolls, computer gadgets, food and flowers, bulbs and tax form templates to everyone who needs 'em and who doesn't! ...and a hundred of other things too!!

Vincyheat, why would you want to "mask a domain name"?

Geno

Geez . . . what a waste of a read~! I'm following the diatribe and I get to where I expect to see the domains posted and it seems like ID2K just flips us off and decides, "Screw this place, I ain't gonna show you now, na na"

Is that the case ID2K?
    No thats not the case bwc..i did not mean to waste members time here..its just that i got a good offer and sold it...also since it was first time doing something like this on abw...i was not sure if i have to post the domain names or no, but haiko says i can do that and its not against the rule, so henceforth whenever i want to sell domains i will post the names on the forum...

well billy, cant compare Chris S and geno..Chris is way ahead of geno when it comes to professionalism...geno is surely good when it comes to affiliate support and new ideas for affiliates to make money...but its too early to have him put in the league of big guys like chris and other top AMs...also i dont have any personal grudge against geno, but then i belive in freedom of speech and hence expressing my views...

In the future, if you are not sure, do a search here at ABW to see what has been done in the past and how it was accepted.

What I do is post the domains for a week and then take the best offer. It gives folks a fighting chance. All you did was tease us and then say Too Late! At least that is the way it looks from our side.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

as i said 7-days..i did not mean to waste members time...also i did not carry it for a longer period and atleast posted on the forum that the domains are sold out and ensured that memebers dont waste their times, also i have said that in future it will be posted on the forum..

The domains are sold and the off topic discussions aren't productive, so I'm closing this thread.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

25. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread