Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Comments on Performics Payment Experiences
    Joined Performics in August, still no payments. Is this typical?

Would welcome comments from folks on their Performics experience in general when it comes to collecting payment.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I have always been paid on time by Performx. They have direct deposit which I love, too. Works great.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

For the past 4 years, I have gotten direct deposit. Payments are made on the 1st and 15th give a couple of days once in a while.

Performics is like a Las Vegas Slot Machine... Winner, Winner, Winner!
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

I don't believe that i've ever been paid by performics. I've been with them since August too (i think). I also can't seem to find a report on their interface that will detail how much commission i am owed or will get paid. Hopefully, they will be paying me soon.

Quote Originally Posted by seven-link
    I don't believe that i've ever been paid by performics. I've been with them since August too (i think). I also can't seem to find a report on their interface that will detail how much commission i am owed or will get paid. Hopefully, they will be paying me soon.
    Remember, Performics only pays you - after they are paid by the merchant. Are you and La_Valette saying that you earned commish the same month you joined?

Btw, I have been paid like clockwork by Performics. Once the process started.

Fred

My limited experience with them leads me to believe they always pay. Just much slower than other than networks. I think that having no payment record, payment schedule, etc. available is a bit bizarre for a co. of this type.

I've found most of the merchants seem to pay performics 60-120 days after the sale date, once you get things going and meet the minimum payment requirements - then you can expect payment twice a month on time every month as others have stated.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    I've been a member for two years, but don't really promote anyone from there as I have been just over the payment threshold for quite awhile, and have never seen a payment. I emailed them, but they told me I am just under. Since I have kept a running tab, I know they're full of it, but since it's next to impossible to find such aged reports of commish on there, how can I prove it? *sigh*
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lstolze
    I've been a member for two years, but don't really promote anyone from there as I have been just over the payment threshold for quite awhile, and have never seen a payment. I emailed them, but they told me I am just under. Since I have kept a running tab, I know they're full of it, but since it's next to impossible to find such aged reports of commish on there, how can I prove it? *sigh*
    maybe one of your merchants hasn't paid the full amount owed.

yes, it is very difficult to just go and get a report of what has happened in an account over a long period of time. one of my accounts finally passed the $50 threshold recently and when I went to do a search on transactions over the past two years the search timed out.

but when everthing goes well we get paid like clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by buy_online
    Remember, Performics only pays you - after they are paid by the merchant. Are you and La_Valette saying that you earned commish the same month you joined?

Btw, I have been paid like clockwork by Performics. Once the process started.

Fred
    I joined around August 15 and started earning commissions a few days later. Not a big amount, but enough to get something owed to me... the amount shouldn't matter

ABW Ambassador
    "the amount shouldn't matter"

It does, you have to hit a minimum. Never had a problem getting paid. Also some merchants take longer in paying Performics than others but eventually you get paid.

Thanks. What's the minimum?

ABW Ambassador

That's not it then - august was well above that...

While their FAQ says they pay once you reach the minimum across all the advertisers, my experience has been that you don't get paid til you reach the minimum with 1 merchant - then all the other little amounts are paid in addition to the merchant you made the first $50 with.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    "...the amount shouldn't matter"
    I didn't say that. In fact, I agree. Unfortunately, there are some places where the amount is very much an issue.

Fred

Still no Performics payment - I thought I'd finally be getting something seeing as its Nov 15 (3 months since I signed up & started generating commissions). Is this normal? Is anyone out there receiving payments around now? I like Performics but "monopoly money" is no use to me...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

ABW Ambassador
    Have you tried emailing them and just ask? How many different merchants are you making sales with? You might just be getting sales for merchants that take long to pay, some are better than others as already mentioned. Reread the thread again, people are getting paid fine, just takes a little longer.

What Trust said
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Emailed them but standard reply along the lines of payment is on the way comes back.

Well I guess I just chose the slow or deadbeat ones then... tough luck for me I suppose.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

For what it is worth, all of my mid-month payments have been between the 15th and the 18th of the month. I have a couple of merchants that are behind, I'm not blaming Perfo. yet though.

If I don't receive a payment by the 18th, I will call and ask where the cash is!

Fred

Finally I got a payment email from Performics listing the amounts to be deposited into my account. That was yesterday afternoon. Checking my account this morning, I don't see any deposit. Have you guys experienced any delays between the email and the actual deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    Finally I got a payment email from Performics listing the amounts to be deposited into my account. That was yesterday afternoon. Checking my account this morning, I don't see any deposit. Have you guys experienced any delays between the email and the actual deposit?
    Yes. It can take 3 days to about a week for the money to hit your bank but it will be there. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Yes. It can take 3 days to about a week for the money to hit your bank but it will be there. :-)
    Exactly.

Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast