Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    First Payment
    OK so I just checked my Yahoo account and it seems they've issued the first payments today. Only problem is in my case, there is a " check error" and says that they do not have my state information. I checked and my state info is correct and there, always has been.

Anyone else check their payment info yet?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I've got the same error. I think they're having problems with the payment system. My balance still hasn't updated for about 10 days and I've got quite a few $0.00 clicks now. They were pretty good about responding to my issues, but this one seems to be getting ignored. I'm not very happy with YPN right now.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    I've got the same error. I think they're having problems with the payment system. My balance still hasn't updated for about 10 days and I've got quite a few $0.00 clicks now. They were pretty good about responding to my issues, but this one seems to be getting ignored. I'm not very happy with YPN right now.

- Scott
    OK so it's a glitch in their system.

The daily reporting has straightened out for me. Sorry to hear your dailies haven't started updating again and that you haven't heard back from them. Are you at least able to check "yesterday's" stats to see what's going on? They owe me a nice chunk of change right now. Hope it isn't going to be a probelm getting paid. I doubt it will be, just gonna watch it closely until I do. I sent an email about the "state" issue so I'll be sure to post what I find out and if I don't hear back, I'll post that, too.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Are you at least able to check "yesterday's" stats to see what's going on?
    Nope, my reports indicate that I've earned nothing since October 24th. The clicks and impressions are still there, but my balance is $0.00.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    Nope, my reports indicate that I've earned nothing since October 24th. The clicks and impressions are still there, but my balance is $0.00.

- Scott
    Very weird - I just called them to find out about the payment report issue of "state unknown" - They will be calling me back so if I find out anything I'll post it here. I would definitely suggest contacting them until you get an answer.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Yeah I can see what I made in real time. I don't have to wait till the next day anymore.

I am glad others are seeing the same check comment error.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Yeah I can see what I made in real time. I don't have to wait till the next day anymore.

I am glad others are seeing the same check comment error.
    Just spoke with Amanda at Yahoo - their tech team is still looking into the "state unknown" error we're all seeing.

I asked if the checks were in fact sent and she assured me anyone who had a balance of at least $100.00 has had a check sent. My balance for Sept. was under that amount and even though it shows that there are hundreds of dollars "issued" in the check for Nov 2 (the report with the state unknown error message) that has NOT been paid but will be paid on November 15. I asked if this could be what is causing the error message but she didn't know.

So payments have been sent to all who accrued at least 100.00 in September. All others, wait for November 15. They're "working" on the "state unknown" error message and have been getting calls all day about it. LOL We aff marketers are an impatient bunch, huh? ;-)

I'll post this same info in the other thread, too.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread