I still don't get it
    Okay, call me stupid, but I still don't get it. I'm showing merchants that have made payment to LS between Oct. 24 and 26th. Now, where on earth do I find out how much that payment is for my commissons and what my next payment (on the 8th) will be?

What is really confusing is I had a LS payment issued on 10/24 and am wondering if one of the merchants that paid LS on the 24th was in that check or will be in an upcoming check. I have no way of knowing that I can see.

So, so, so confusing.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Ummm, I take it no one else gets it either?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Lightbulb
    if you're able to get into the bbbbbeta reporting program and see the check being issued, clicking on the check link should tell you who paid in that check.

I got that part. It's the part about knowing about the future payment that I want to see. If a mechant has made a payment to LS, how much will I get in my next check?

You'd think someone with my years of experience with LS would be able to navigate SA and find what I want, but it is either beyond me or just not there. Which is it?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Ron,
    I've posted explanations re: our payments reports in a number of ABW posts and in past newsletters. At this point, it might be best for someone at LinkShare to walk you through the payment reports by phone. If you're interested, either call me directly or let me know and I'll have one of our managers give you a call.

Kelli

Just direct me to the posts, everyone knows I don't want to talk to the folks at LS. LOL

Really, direct me to the one that tells me how I determine when I get a payment from a merchant in a check, what sales those are for. That's all I really want and if there is a post here that explains that (or better yet, an explaination at Synergy Analytics) I'd really like to read it.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Ron,
    Here you go:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...History+Report

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...History+Report

You posted to the second thread so let me know if I'm not addressing your question. Here's the post that I think addresses your question.
    ---------------
    Affiliate Payment Summary Report
    Located in the LinkShare SynergyAnalytics Beta section of the interface, the Affiliate Payment Summary Report includes your consolidated payment information for any past (as of March commissions) payments or initiated (in progress) payments from merchants who use LinkShare to process payments.
    Follow these steps to learn more about your consolidated payment schedules:
    1-Log into the LinkShare affiliate interface.
    If you have more than one channel, you must choose the specific account from the drop down at the top of the Affiliate Home page.
    2-Click on the SynergyAnalytics Beta icon in the upper left hand corner of the 'Home' tab.
    3-Select the Network Transaction Analysis tab, and then select the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report.

Within this report, you can drill down by month and then check number to see the merchants, invoice periods and dollar amounts included in a particular payment.
    -------------------

There are still gaps between old and new payment reports that have also been discussed on this board and that we're addressing. One of the gaps is being able to see, before the merchant pays LS/you, what final commissions you've earned for a particular month and are pending payment from the merchant. I think that may address the other part of your question.

Kelli

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread