eHobbies jumps ship
    Probably nothing new, am learning from these forums, but I seemed to be have been doing well with their datafeed ...

don't we get a notice if they're changing affiliates?

btw: jumped to performics!

: Welcome to ABW!

You're lucky that you were doing well with them. I don't think anything I ever got from them stuck. I dropped them a long time ago, heard too many negative things about them.

No loss for CJ, in my opinion.

Last edited by Andy; November 6th, 2005 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Added welcome message.

Internet Cowboy
    My hobby web site is now 100% Adsense. Between eHobbies and Hobbytron, we are lucky to get a sale in 500 clicks. I'll take Adsense nickels and dimes over this any day. I might add eBay to my Hobby site too.

Yeah, would've been nice if they'd informed their affiliates about the move, especially since I emailed a question earlier in the week and then was promptly terminated from their program without any courtesy of a reason (which I now find is because of the move). I have found another merchant to fill their space and they convert better and pay higher too. eHobbies will never grace my web pages again.

-Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Well over 15,000 clicks to eHobbies and Hobbytron over 6 years and these wanks couldn't convert 1/1000 between them from dedicated hobby pages. Then they reverse the few sales 6+ months after their made. The shankiest AM's in this industry are all associated with Toy and hobby merchants. Good riddence as they've stunk-up CJ for way too many years, when counting their pathetic performance at Befree.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

They are now at Performics. I sent them an email with a nice note. Nice time to pull out Christmas. They are hoping all the links don't come down.

Did they leave CJ or are they just in both networks? There are a few merchants that run their programs from 2 or 3 different networks.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread