Has anyone used Nextag?
    I have been looking around Nextag -- and I am considering listing with them.

Does anyone have experience with them?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    If you want your traffic keywords and product distributed through shopping.com and other lesser know enities it's worth the cost if you can convert general traffic. Bizrate and Shopzilla.com perform the same service.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yes they are a poor second... third even to Shopping.com and the big guys

For us NexTag did not do what we expected it to do. We found them expensive and not converting very well. Bizrate and Shopzilla are one and the same thing now (they anounced it about 3-4 weeks ago), ecomcity. Bizrate converts beautifully for us! If you're not with them yet, I'd highly recommend.

Geno

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Been using Bizrate for a year with an average 1/21 conversion ratio. The only grip is their total interuption of the smooth checkout process with the Americart shopping cart. Darn script triggers their survey pop on every checkout page so I completely removed their code from the cart's final checkout page.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Thanks for your input. We already list with the larger comparison sites, but I wanted to check with actual users about their experience with these smaller ones. I looked at PriceGrabber too -- these smaller comparison engines seem to think that their service is very valuable. I think their CPC is too high for the traffic they can move.

Quote Originally Posted by inflatemouse
    Thanks for your input. We already list with the larger comparison sites, but I wanted to check with actual users about their experience with these smaller ones. I looked at PriceGrabber too -- these smaller comparison engines seem to think that their service is very valuable. I think their CPC is too high for the traffic they can move.
    That is why I always recommend featuring only select items with them. This is what we at RL do. Just feature those that sell well throughout the years...

Geno

Question
    Shopzilla and bizrate are not issuing new affiliate accounts I try many time but every time I got rejection mail however I recently got nextag affiliate... “inflatemouse” are you still using nextag affiliate program? Minimum payout of nextag is $50 and i already made $50 can you tell me when nextag will issue payments?? it is stated that they issue payments at the end of every quarter does it mean they made payments only 4 times in a year????

i just started a campaign with nextag and havent seen too much of an effect on my site's traffic.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread