November payments?
    Anybody see a payment in the "Affiliate Payment Summary" yet? Guess LS is late in updating the reports again

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Grumpy, we're on schedule. The reports don't always update on the 8th. Checks are set to mail tomorrow and you should see the reports reflect this batch by end of week. As a reminder, checks will mail within 3-5 business days of the 8th and 22nd. This first November batch will mail on the 10th.

Kelli

Kelli thanks for the update. It's not so much the check mailing date I'm bothered about, but rather how much the check is going to be for prior to the mailing date. I'm sure a lot of us feel the same way. The last two payments were posted to the "summary" on time, which was really nice. It gives one something to look forward to

I received my 2 random DD into my checking account yesterday morning. I entered them into my LS account and DD was activated. When were the payments processed? I am not sure if I will get a DD (which would be great) or if it was too late and I will have to wait for the snail.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    One of my bigger merchants has always paid me "on the side"

After talking with the merchant and LS - I was convinced LS can handle the payments

And this will be the 1st time a LS payment will include these commissions in a long time

I'm dying to see if they show up, if the amount is correct, etc.

But the LS summary stops at October.

So I'll have to wait and be "surprised" like everyone else

In hindsight...

Yeah, I'm about ready to have the last of my direct-pay merchants switch me back to paying through LinkShare, too. It's going smooth enough. I just wish they would show the payment information in advance. I'm sure it's coming, but it's a pain right now.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    dpl882,
    There is a slight possibility you could receive a direct deposit payment with this batch. However, it's more likely you'll get one more check payment and then switch to direct deposit with the 11/22 batch.
    Kelli

If you look in Synergy Analytics, you'll be able to tell whether you signed up for Direct Deposit in time or not. It'll either show a check number (xxxxxx) or a direct deposit number (DACxxxxx). The 11/9 payment just posted.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Has not posted in my account yet. I'm still seeing the commissions that were paid Oct. 22nd. I should be getting commissions from STP, since they confirmed they paid last month for Sept sales, but after the 22nd cut off. Don't know how much I will be getting or how I will receive it, but no choice but to wait until Analytics is updated.

Duh, I was looking at the Merchant payment history instead of the Affiliate payment history. It's there, but it's $100 less than what the sales report shows for the month. Some of the commissions must have missed the monthly cutoff. They will probably pay the rest next month. It's a DD, so I beat the snail. Woohoo

Mine is also showing up now, so it looks like my moaning paid off. Got to keep Kelli on her toes.

My direct deposits hit this morning. Everything looks good.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread