Exclamation
    BEN?

What? No top moxie videos in over a year ... Why is that?

Hmmm Did Upromise? or get a Rebate?
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 9th, 2005 at 11:20 PM. Reason: emphasis
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    BEN?

What? No top moxie videos in over a year ... Why is that?

Hmmm Did Upromise?
    Actually, I don't think I've ever posted many (any?) videos showing TopMoxie apps claiming commissions (in my view) improperly. I think this is very important work, for all the reasons Kellie so persuassively sets out. I do similar work for some merchants. But I've generally concluded that others (Haiko, Kellie, etc.) already have this area covered. So I haven't seen a need to post such work myself.

I take your final line to allege that I have failed to post TopMoxie videos for some improper reason, i.e. a promise to someone that I wouldn't do so. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have made no such promises, I haven't been asked to make any such promises, and I wouldn't make any such promises. I'm free to write about TopMoxie if I so choose; it's just that my priorities have largely been elsewhere.

Well I'm telling you to do it to prove your impetus is in truth (aka Nader) and not your previously exhibited (yeah I know all of them) habbits - ie sign a consulting agreement and "you won't say boo in the press" crapola.

I want 5 videos diff apps in the next week, bill them.

Nader!
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Don't worry I will not back down.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Did I loose ya Benji?
    Continued Success,

Haiko

You misspelled "habbits" (s.i.c.).

The rest of your message does not merit a response.

Why not keep this thread on topic, as to the serious questions Kellie has rightly raised about Upromise and the dubious ways in which it which it invokes affiliate links?

Quote Originally Posted by bedelman
    You misspelled "habbits" (s.i.c.)
    I DON'T CARE! Post the videos.

The rest of your message does not merit a response.
    Yes it does. You asked me to say it publicly and I am ... POST IT! Post why you haven't said shit about top moxie apps for over a year ... have they been angelic?

One year ... and you never saw anything? BFS!

Why not keep this thread on topic, as to the serious questions Kellie has rightly raised about Upromise and the dubious ways in which it which it invokes affiliate links?
    I will split the thread Benji once you come clean "Mr. Nader".
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Thread split - to stay on topic, Mr. Nader did NOT come clean yet.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

your personal attacks are unwarranted and unwelcome
    Thanks but no thanks. You pick what you work on, and I'll pick what I work on. If you think more TopMoxie videos should be made, why don't you make them? Today Kellie has been doing a good job on this very subject, and you made some similar videos less than a year ago, as I recall. I don't want to compete with her when she's completely on top of this issue, nor with you, and in any event I don't think I have anything to add.

Most importantly, of course, it's just not your choice whether I do or don't write an article about this. I'm not your puppet, your servant, or your employee. It's not appropriate for you to tell me (or try to tell me) what I must work on.

You're throwing around some serious allegations, Haiko. But what you've alleged is solely speculation, and I have already denied it -- clearly, specifically, and unequivocally. There's nothing more to say here.

I'm disappointed. So much substance to discuss, and so much real work to be done. Instead, you jump into personal attacks -- and entirely groundless attacks at that.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Since when did OUTING the blackhat affiliate commission thieves become a turf battle?? Me and Charlie have been equal opportunity OUTERS since ABW opened without a single sacred cow in the closet. Ben jumped on the scene while writing a PHD dissertation on the parasiteware subject. Can I assume, from reading all the anti-scumware media coverage, his name figures prominently in the press as a pro-active affiliate supporter. I seriously doubt he's banging some Top Moxie Adwhore clouding his judgement. Stranger things have happened, and I'll never say a bad word against Overstock if Patrick Byrne hooks me up with dates with the Big-O commercial gal. Then a-sexual Charlie would probably rat me out!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I haven't paid any parking tickets this year.

That doesn't prove I'm a scofflaw.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Me and Charlie have been equal opportunity OUTERS since ABW opened without a single sacred cow in the closet.
    Mike, you're definitely no holds barred - love that about you!

I've never seen Charlie post about ParrotChow and I see he's not in the Inner Circle, so I have to ask... is Charlie on Purina's payroll?

I'd like to see more research on Top Moxie. And just because someone is already working on it doesn't mean another set of eyes won't be helpful. I'm certain that Kellie is more than capable of investigating anything she sees fit to investigate. I'm also sure that she would appreciate another person verifying (or possibly even questioning) her results, if it provides a better picture of what's going on. After all, someone else might see things differently or notice something else.

We know that there are a lot of apps using Top Moxie, and it hasn't always been a good neighbor. I'd like to know more about how TM functions these days, especially given the info in the thread Donuts started earlier this week.

Andy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Mike, you're definitely no holds barred - love that about you!

I've never seen Charlie post about ParrotChow and I see he's not in the Inner Circle, so I have to ask... is Charlie on Purina's payroll?
    Naw. He bribes the pizzaman for extra sesame seed bread sticks. Just to piss me off he's a fruit and veggie type liberal most of the time. Every now and then he gets to play cannibal, when I throw him a chicken or turkey leg bone to knaw down to the marrow. One thing in common ... we both hate parasites.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    While I strongly support Ben's right to pick his areas to explore himself, there certainly is NO SHORTAGE of Top Moxie players out there that need (in my opinion) more eyes.

That said, it seems to me that both Kellie and Ben are already on it:
    K: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=65863
    B: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=5

I really don't know what to make of all this. How much can one person do?

I wish I were knowledgeable enough to help.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread