I just realized that all images on Catalog City image links are broken!. Anyone here also experiencing the same thing?.Bleah.

Opposite the Slough of Despond
    Nope, my CC images are loading fine.. try having a look through Megaproxy - this will show you if you have a local routing problem with your ISP perhaps.

That's a continual thing with Catalog City. Plan on checking your product links at least weekly, and half of them will change.

Catalog City blames it on CJ, but I don't have this trouble with any other advertiser. Why would Catalog City be different? They really shouldn't be offering an affiliate program if they can't keep their links working properly, and it shouldn't be up to us to go back and continually check up on them. If they must change, fine. But they should give us ADVANCE notice before they change so we can adjust our pages. But they don't let you know, THAT'S probably CJ's fault, as well! LOL!

When I find a bad Catalog City link now, I just remove it and replace it with one that will work, like, they seem to be stable and they also have a forum here.

Catalog City is really just too much work for what you MIGHT get in return, provided the links work, which they more than likely won't.

ABW Ambassador
    I have seen it with other programs, but not anywhere near the degree of CC. Do you find it worth it to stick with them? for 5% is sure is a lot of work to keep up.

and I really think I can find the same product elsewhere, no?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread