Aloha Orchids
    Hello Everyone,

Does anyone work these folks? I just signed up, and they have NO SUPPORT. I'm trying to figure out if I can make links to individual products and not just the index page.

There isn't even an email address on their site to contact them about an order!

Why am I continuing in this frustration? I have just written 200 original pages on orchids for my gardening site (some of it was just to impress google that I have a content site as well as am site. But know I would love to add some orchid products.

Does anyone have a favorite orchid merchant, that they would love to share? or a contact email for Aloha Orchids?

Thanks

Jazz Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Times
    Hello Everyone,

Does anyone work these folks? I just signed up, and they have NO SUPPORT. I'm trying to figure out if I can make links to individual products and not just the index page.

There isn't even an email address on their site to contact them about an order!

Why am I continuing in this frustration? I have just written 200 original pages on orchids for my gardening site (some of it was just to impress google that I have a content site as well as am site. But know I would love to add some orchid products.

Does anyone have a favorite orchid merchant, that they would love to share? or a contact email for Aloha Orchids?

Thanks

Jazz Times
    Orchid = Any of numerous plants of the orchid family usually having flowers of unusual shapes and beautiful colors.

Tulips = Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower...

F. the orchid merchant, just join the Tulips merchant and make some real money!

Remember the old saying, a "Rose by any other name, it's just a Rose!"

So go sell some Tulips and disregard the stupid name that Leader have for those flowers. ( Yes Leader, "A Bulb is a Electric lamp mainly.)

Sal.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread