Affiliate Manager
    jewelswarehouse.com is Launching its new {CJ} affiliate program

Due to the dramatic success jewelswarehouse has moved its affiliate program from

{SAS} to commission junction please keep your eyes open and watch this coming up
    Monday the Launching of our very new cj affiliate program it will be live, Monday.

Why Become a Jewelswarehouse.com Affiliate Partner
    The Jewelswarehouse.com Partner program has dramatically increased, to become one of the most innovative sales channel. Since the start of 2002 the program has been motivated to new standards of excellence with a committed team now in place with a single focus on helping you make money. Joining Jewelswarehouse.com is not just about adding a some links to your site, joining Jewelswarehouse.com is to become our valued partner.

Program Highlights Up To 20% Commission
    The average order on Jewelswarehouse.com is $500, slightly larger than your average online purchase order. We have a range of commission packages, however the basic program offers are :

Volume : based on volume of orders starting at 6% and going up to 8% on all products
    High Commission : A Base 6% with up to 20% on a select range of products

In addition we offer:
    Program Highlights:
    Anti Parasite Stance
    Free Data Feed Coming Soon
    High Conversions
    Over 25,000 products
    120 Day Cookie
    Unlimited Referrals
    800# Tracking
    International Shipping
    Creative Of All Sizes, Styles
    Bonuses and Special Promotions
    Weekly/Monthly Coupons
    Tiered-commission structure
    For Total Commissions equal to or greater than $1,000.00 USD receive one time bonus of $100.00 USD.
    For Total Commissions equal to or greater than $5,000.00 USD receive one time bonus of $500.00 USD.
    For Total Commissions equal to or greater than $30,000.00 USD receive one time bonus of $3,000.00 USD.

Dedicated Support
    Licensed Content and Images
    Fast Support

Further, Jewelswarehouse.com does not have a limit on the amount that can be earned on a sale, if you sell a $30,000 order you get your full commission with no limit on the amount earned for each sale.

Advertising Policy for Email:

In order to promote Jewelswarehouse.com via a broadcast email, you must ensure the email complies with our requirements by contacting Affiliates@jewelswarehouse.com to begin the approval process. It is been proven that email advertising campaigns is the fastest approach for making money.

Please click below to view our ready news letter templates let us know if you need any help.

http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/Xmas/Templets/NewsLetter17.htm
    http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/Xmas/Templets/NewsLetter18.htm
    http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/Xmas/Templets/NewsLetter19.htm
    http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/Xmas/Templets/NewsLetter1.htm
    http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/Xmas/Templets/NewsLetter28.htm
    http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/Xmas/Templets/NewsLetter20.htm

It is important for us to be able to communicate with you at all times
    And provide you with any new information, promotions, and offers that jewels warehouse will make available to you as a jewels warehouse affiliate.
    Therefore, We will occasionally send you short emails or our newsletter
    Called "Affiliate Partner News" that will have relevant information and that helps you promote jewels warehouse better and easier.

get started:
    To get started earning commissions, please select one of the QUICK START LINKS attached to this email, or just login to CJ to check out all of our links. Thank you for promoting Jewelswarehouse.com!

Quick Start Links:
    Free $10 coupon with $50 purchase @ jewelswarehouse.com coupon code JW91091916

Get Html

Free $20 coupon with $100 purchase @ jewelswarehouse.com coupon code JW92091916

Get Html

$30 coupon On any jewelry diamonds watches perfumes orders of $200 or more @ jewelswarehouse.com Coupon Code JW93091916

Get Html

$60 coupon On any jewelry diamonds watches perfumes orders of $1,000 or more @ jewelswarehouse.com Coupon Code JW96091916

Get Html

Instructions: How to Place jewelswarehouse.com Links on Your Web site:

• Click "Get Html" and a pop-up window will appear containing HTML that includes your partner ID and an Ad ID.
    • Copy and paste ALL of the HTML code for the link into the source code of your web page.
    • Commissions will automatically be credited to your partner account every time a click-through from your jewelswarehouse.com ad results in a completed free trial sign up and/or a sale.
    How to Refer someone to jewelswarehouse.com if You Have No Web site:
    • Click "Get Html" and a pop-up window will appear containing HTML that includes your partner ID and an Ad ID.
    • Open the Notepad program on your computer and then Copy and paste ALL of the HTML code to Notepad.
    • Select "Save As" and enter "jewelswarehouse.html" for the file name and change the type from "Text Documents (*txt.)" to "All Files".
    • Attach your newly created html file to an email and send it to yourself or to a friend.
    • Commissions will automatically be credited to your partner account every time a click-through from your jewelswarehouse.com ad results in a completed free trial sign up and/or a sale.

Our direct email is open for any communication and questions pertaining

To our affiliate program or jewels warehouse in general. If I cannot answer you directly at the moment I can assure you that it is important and you will get a response from someone within 24 hours if not immediately.
    We want to hear from you as your feedback will make our affiliate
    Program better. Write to us at: Affiliates@jewelswarehouse.com
    Thank you again for joining jewelswarehouse.com
    Eli Balleh Affiliates@jewelswarehouse.com
    Affiliate Program Manager - www.jewelswarehouse.com

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Sad to see you leave SAS!

When will the SAS program end?
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

That's too bad ... no new cj merchants for me.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    Sad to see you leave SAS!

When will the SAS program end?
    well the sas program has ended about a week ago and the cj program will start on monday good luck

That's a lie.
    Their SAS program closed in September. The email from SAS (directly from Brian) went out Thursday, September 29, 2005.

Luckily, I'd yanked my links two days before. Over 900 clicks with no sales was beating even my records for not converting on jewelry.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

NJOY and lose my number.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by webmarm
    That's a lie.
    Their SAS program closed in September. The email from SAS (directly from Brian) went out Thursday, September 29, 2005.

Luckily, I'd yanked my links two days before. Over 900 clicks with no sales was beating even my records for not converting on jewelry.
    well you right about that we have applied to cj account around that time in september and we were told that it takes about 2 days to get up and running but sure it took way more then that yes it was closed at that time

sorry to hear about your conversions but you might wanna call me and we can talk about what you need to feature on your site cuse some items are there just to have them but they really dont sell we have them just to have them
    anyways if you have some times to talk give me a buzz the new program has more insentives and more features and bonus more then sas you might wanna test the water but before you do that call me

webmarm you just earned your self $10 upon your signing up

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    tsk, tsk, tsk.

NJOY and lose my number.
    hiko i thought that im still waiting for you to call me about that cell website!

just so you know wify is expecting, shes in her fifth now i wanna hear good news from your end

Not sure if you guys are aware that your program is showing as Deactivated...
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creatorô

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creatorô!

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiva
    Not sure if you guys are aware that your program is showing as Deactivated...
    it will be live on monday

Cj
    How do I find you on CJ?

Affiliate Manager
    hello every one we are live now you can click below to join the best program out there

Affiliate Manager

Hello Everyone,

jewelswarehouse.com is very happy to see that within one week we have already, 650 affiliates that joined the program we really did not get that at SAS, it took us at least 3 month to get to that number and as I imagine by the end of the month we will reach the 1000 mark.

Sales are pouring in. Xmas is coming, donít miss out.
    Join our program now. And see on the average affiliate that might make some bucks here and there let jewelswarehouse.com show you how to make the money with a littlie bit of effort from your end
    The link to join is below and itís as easy as 1...2...3

Quote Originally Posted by jewelswarehouse

Hello Everyone,

jewelswarehouse.com is very happy to see that within one week we have already, 650 affiliates that joined the program we really did not get that at SAS, it took us at least 3 month to get to that number and as I imagine by the end of the month we will reach the 1000 mark.

Sales are pouring in. Xmas is coming, donít miss out.
    Join our program now. And see on the average affiliate that might make some bucks here and there let jewelswarehouse.com show you how to make the money with a littlie bit of effort from your end
    The link to join is below and itís as easy as 1...2...3
    You can have 6666 affiliates but if you cannot CONVERT you won't have your number 6667 . . . me . . . count me out for that AND the fact you went to CJ

Affiliate Manager
    bwc sorry to hear that, but we wish to have aboard our program

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread