A new way to see your sites...
    I stumbled across a very cool site today: http://www.vischeck.com/

It lets you see how your pages would look to someone who is color-defficient. Given that something like 5% of the population is red-green colorblind, it might be worth a look to make sure you aren't showing a real mishigas to 1/20th of your visitors.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

I ran across this site many years ago when I was redecorating the house. My husband is color blind and I wanted the colors that I chose to be as pleasing to him as they were to me.

It's a wonderful tool to be able to see what a colorblind person sees and really makes you appreciate the fact that you are not colorblind.

I'm hoping one of these days, they will have lenses that he can wear to correct the colors for him.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread