Question I really got into knots
    :
    how can I apply for a shareasale affiliate account? Always declined.
    Did SAS check alexa ranking? Then it's IMPOSSIBLE for new launched website to apply? With what category is they need most?

You might want to e-mail them directly at shareasale @ shareasale.com

I do not think SaS checks Alexa ranking or anything like that. You may be "always declined" by the merchant, not SaS. Has this happened only with one merchant or for a number of times with different ones?

Geno

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    polarless,

We don't check alexa ratings. We check that a website is valid, live, operating, has valid contact information that matches WHOIS records, that is does not have offensive content, that the domain or email is not already in use on ShareASale, and a number of other various checks. If you are having a problem with your specific application, please provide those details to me and I will look into it.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    polarless,

We don't check alexa ratings. We check that a website is valid, live, operating, has valid contact information that matches WHOIS records, that is does not have offensive content, that the domain or email is not already in use on ShareASale, and a number of other various checks. If you are having a problem with your specific application, please provide those details to me and I will look into it.
    Thanks for you explanation. I think's it's a problem with my whois information maybe. I never fill out whois info exactlly, always fill the phone # 88888888, lol
    I will try again after update my whois information later.
    Later

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread