Question Balance UP then Down Then Up then down....
    Balance UP then Down Then Up then down....

Anyone else having this problem ?

I guess it wouldn't bother me if it were only a few dollars but when we are talking a few hundred it gets my attention.
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

My balance at the top just went up by a large amount over the last hour. It's still not reflected in reports. Hopefully it stays this time--I've been having the same issue as you over the last two days. Maybe I can stop updating my resume now.

-N.

Quote Originally Posted by apex-auctions
    Balance UP then Down Then Up then down....

Anyone else having this problem ?

I guess it wouldn't bother me if it were only a few dollars but when we are talking a few hundred it gets my attention.
    This is CJ processing bug (splitting transaction poor practice):
    Some transaction still counted in 'Commission Summary by Event Date for locked Commissions', but already moved to 'Transaction Detail by type'

In other word some 'Locked' _ALREADY_ moved to 'Closed' state still counted in 'Commission Summary'.

CJ repair this problem in short future.

Best regards

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Down a couple hundred. No idea why?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    Last 2 times I logged in, +200, +80. Buggy network.

Balance and "locked" is all over the place. I hate it. You have to GUESS what you are going to get paid on or about the 20th.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Found where my couple hundred went: $209 reversal on a $4200+ clothing sale. Perhaps a fraudulent sale.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Reports are wacky here too!!
    Balance is up and down and up and down as well.. And my locked funds are a mess as well........ Todd said he ran some tests and that he could not find a problem, but he would turn in a report to tech anyway..........

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    My balance is going up and down like a yoyo with no corresponding txns to be found
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I know for a fact sales arent tracking

My balance is back down again, then it was up a few bucks, then back down, and then I had a sale in my reports that wasn't reflected in my balance. I'm not sure what's worse--high balance but no reported sales, or low balance but reported sales...hmmm..

-N.

I don't have any problems uptil now.

ABW Ambassador
    My bal is jumping up.. 15 Items in my Commission Detail report but 57 items in my Transaction Detail report.

Anyone else have way more items in their Transaction Detail Report?

Mine went up by $50 to $60 earlier today and now it has gone back down to the same figure it was before it went up.

WTF is going on with these *ssoles? Thank God they don't run my local bank!!
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Mine is the same, balance is going up and down with no corresponding txns to be found.

I am no expert on the computer, but to me there must have been actions or sales to trigger the increase and actions or reversals to trigger the decrease. Whichever case it maybe it must be reflected in the report, but I could not find any of these transactions taking place.

I just started adword and todate there are approx 800 clicks on adword, but only 1 sale on that starting day and very few clicks on cj. I am a little worried now.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    WTF is going on with these *ssoles? Thank God they don't run my local bank!!
    If they ran my bank, it'd be very tempting to camp out at the ATM with my card ready and wait for the high points

But then I suppose they'd just generate bounce fees for the low points
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

same thing here
    was up last night went down this morning

Yeah, my CJ balance, which is usually pretty normal, has been all over the place the last week. Wierd!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

No Activity Here
    Likewise. Sales are non-existent for me today. Tracking is not working.

I submitted my problem to CJ online to see what's going on. Now it's sit and wait for 72hrs according to the automated response ..
    [SIZE=1][URL=http://www.tastelessandtacky.com]Tasteless and Tacky Gear[/URL][/SIZE]

I e-mailed CJ on Sunday about this issue and have yet to receive a response. The problem started on Saturday... txns show up on the Performance Reports only but not in the Transaction Detail report or balance.

I saw it on Sunday also, for a few hours. My locked transactions were now locked, but still in the pending commissions as well. It nearly doubled my commish, so it was VERY noticeable. Nobody here said anything, and it evened out after a few hours when it all went to locked and was no longer double counted.

But I was hoping there was a transaction in there that was just waiting to show up.

15 years and counting
    Our balance should not move when they are doing their changes between locked and unlocked. That's a very unprofessionnel bug in their reporting. It shows that update was done by people who should be under very closed supervision. I don't know who asked for this last update and who was in charge, I just hope they were fired for such a poor job. I've not seen any benefit for the average affiliate, yet.

Exclamation Yeah!! What Zeus said!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Our balance should not move when they are doing their changes between locked and unlocked. That's a very unprofessionnel bug in their reporting. It shows that update was done by people who should be under very closed supervision. I don't know who asked for this last update and who was in charge, I just hope they were fired for such a poor job. I've not seen any benefit for the average affiliate, yet.
    I have made similar comments several weeks ago. I totally agree. In fact, after the first upgrade, there should have been some key people replaced. You know, sometimes when there is tons of money coming in such as CJ's income, you have a tendancy to blow off all the little stuff and call it growing pains. Well........... sooner or later their lack of communication with us is going to catch up with them. We have watched many merchants pack their bags and leave already. It concerns me that some of our most profitable merchants are getting fed up as well..

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread