digital camera affiliate programs
    anyone know any reliable, worthwhile programs for digitial cameras

based on good commission rates
    reliable
    conversion is good

any help thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Amazon, 4% commission rate tho, which is what most electronics are paying. Actually reminds me of the recent Consumer Reports, top rated internet electronics stores:

1. Crutchfield
    2. Amazon
    3. Costco
    4. J&R
    5. Buy.com
    6. Dell.com
    7. Circuit City
    8. Best Buy

thanks i will give that a whilr i just thought there might be better commission like at least 12% somewhere

ABW Ambassador
    There might be. Overstock pays better than 4%, haven't checked their selection, could be some mom and pop electronics stores no one has heard of that pays more. BF has a few camera merchants, don't know what they're paying. Do a Google search on them and see what merchants other affiliates are pushing.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope
    thanks i will give that a whilr i just thought there might be better commission like at least 12% somewhere
    Lathope, we pay 5% base on Genius for all digital cameras and digital recorders. These are developed and manufactored by our merchant and we do have the ability to increase commissions on a per affiliate basis based on sales revenue....

Check it out and email me for more details: http://www.geniuseshop.com/index.asp...ATS&Category=3

We also have them on www.thenerds.net and we pay 4% flat on that program.

You can sign up for both programs here: http://www.andyrodriguez.com/clients.html

Hope that helps...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I'd recommmend Overstock. The prices are right and the name recognition helps the conversion rate.

"...thought there might be better commission like at least 12% somewhere..."

You might find that somewhere, but to support a generous payout like that, odds are they won't have the prices at a level that would support a strong conversion rate.

I would second Amazon and Overstock. Both are good converters with decent commissions on electronics. I would also recommend Vanns.com. They're much smaller, but have some great prices and I think their commissions are better than most. Dell could also be good if you keep up on the coupons, but their commissions stink.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread