Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Angry CJ!!!!! Post something!!
    Please post something on the home page about this messed up reporting that you have been ignoring!!

Don't do this to us!! We deserve an explaination!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, this is getting rediculous. I still have not seen my transactions post from the 12th (that appear in my performance reports but not transaction reports or balance), and today I have not had anything post since 10:04. Something is definately screwed up over there.

If CJ can't fix it they should at least let us know there is a problem so myself and others can stop wasting our money while they get their act together.... when and if that ever happens....

Somethings not right I have had the same stats since early this afternoon but my own stats show alot of activity on my websites....something is amiss...
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Ditto again!!
    I have not had anything post since 10AM as well. Also no ryme to the balance, extended, or trans totals........ Actually, I do not have a clue where I stand!! I think the last CJ ugrade had mass confusion intentionally embedded in it..

Yes, what is going on. I'm seeing my total at the top of the screen change, but no change in my daily stats box or when I view current sales.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Are you surprised? The pattern is clear. It's getting closer to payday and thus they have to have these "glitches" so they can delay payments well past the 20th.

Tax Paying Member
    Money
    Be carefull or they will find a way to confiscate your accrued earnings. I gues that is how they make profits.

are you talking about commission detail reports? If so, mine seem to be working (but they are still low)

I still don't have any kind of problems.

Well, I had a $40 drop in my commissions today that I cannot account for. I don't see any reversals. I have no clue where they went.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

As previously posted...e-mailed CJ about this on Sunday (re: Saturday txns) and have not received a reply yet. The txns for 11/12 show up only in Performance Reports and do not show up in the total or transaction detail reports.

Okay, I just sent CJ a AAQ submission titled: What is up (or rather down) with reporting?

And I was sure to mention that folks who submitted questions three days ago have still not heard anything.

All I can say is this is highly unusual for CJ or Todd to go this long without some information. Wonder what is going on?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

[Sigh]

Todd was just here reading this post...

I was really hopeful there for a minute.

Mabye he just went to refill his coffee cup.

I'll go refresh my CJ report screen and see if there are any surprises.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Maybe it's a major problem this time :-)

Just checked my AAQ page at CJ:

[QUOTE]You should expect a response from Commission Junction within 72 hours.[\QUOTE]

I've set my clock and am expecting a response in 72 hours.

Frankly those of you who sent in your AAQ submission on Sunday should be hearing something by the end of the day. If you do not, I would suggest calling CJ 1-800 number and finding out what is going on.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

You know for me there is a sale that happened on the 10th that isnt shown in the balance but is shown in reports.

I hope we get paid THIS month... I sure need the money...Yes, I think CJ could at least post some information on this situation...

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    You know for me there is a sale that happened on the 10th that isnt shown in the balance but is shown in reports.
    I am having that same problem
    I see sales for specific days in reporting, but nothing shows up in either the transaction report or summary total at the top of the page.
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

Good luck, I recently used AAQ and I finally got a reply, but I had forgotten I even asked the question.

My reply came 17 days after I used AAQ.

Don't hold your breath.

[QUOTE=7-days]Just checked my AAQ page at CJ:

You should expect a response from Commission Junction within 72 hours.[\QUOTE]

I've set my clock and am expecting a response in 72 hours.

Frankly those of you who sent in your AAQ submission on Sunday should be hearing something by the end of the day. If you do not, I would suggest calling CJ 1-800 number and finding out what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by amazonut
    I hope we get paid THIS month... I sure need the money...Yes, I think CJ could at least post some information on this situation...
    What difference does it make if things aren't tracking correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer
    Be carefull or they will find a way to confiscate your accrued earnings. I gues that is how they make profits.
    BINGO

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    It's amazing how the Adwhore cabul of VC/BF/CJ can become so silent as their advertising mindset infests and poisons even major brand merchants like Sony. Bet the Adwhore wannabees will study the impact of trying to cleanup the BRAND image of Sony on all the Liberal Farts college campuses. Every BHO in CJ's partnership list and their SEM/SEO in-house team demand contextual triggers and perloined shopper data. (hidden spyware)

Want to see what happens when the advertising and greed driven corporate wanks combine their collective talents, ethics and brain cells.....? You end up with with the great Sony melt down. CJ/VC manages the Sony program, arranges their sleazebag affiliate partnerships, and pools the data mined spyware "call home" info. No amount of smoke and mirrors Adwhore spin will blow away the stink.

Thu, November 17, 2005

By JOHN MILLAR, SPECIAL TO THE FREE PRESS

Who would have thought that buying a Sony BMG music CD would open their computer to a malicious virus attack or cause their listening habits to be communicated on the Internet without their consent or even their knowledge?

It is unlikely Sony thought it was creating a security risk for the legitimate purchasers of its music CDs. But that is what happened last week. What must have seemed like a viable way to control unauthorized copying of music turned into a PR nightmare.

Sony started to use a form of digital rights management technology on its CDs. This anti-copying software would automatically install on a user's computer when the music CD was inserted in a computer disk drive. A number of problems resulted. First, the application was designed to install at a "root" or system level and be disguised so it could not be found by normal means. Also, the computer user would need to read the entire user agreement and understand the wording in order to have any awareness of the application and how it would operate.

Second, the media player Sony used with the CDs would send the Internet protocol address of the user's computer and their listening habits back to Sony -- without notice to the user. ( The Adwhores lick their chops)

As if that wasn't enough to create a public relations problem, the application could be co-opted by a hacker. Designed to hide a legitimate objective (preventing unauthorized copying) it could also be used to hide other objects, including malicious code taking advantage of the Sony technology. It did not take long for an exploit to appear.

A Trojan horse named Backdoor.Ryknos takes advantage of the security risk created to hide itself on the user's computer. Backdoor.Ryknos also adds itself, as a trusted application, to the Windows Firewall and open a back door. The code causes the infected computer to connect to a predetermined IRC channel using a specific transmission control protocol port.
    The attacker can then send sensitive information about the compromised computer, send a notification message to a predetermined IP address and download and execute files. ( read that BHO's)

Another problem arose when Sony offered a way for users to remove the rootkit. Its website said before downloading the uninstaller, you had to give your identity, the albums and artists purchased, e-mail address and other data back to the Sony-related company that makes the rootkit. There is no way to disable or modify the "phone home" technology. ( contextual data mining)

According to security experts, manually removing the application might even damage the compromised computer's operating system and possibly violate the manufacturer's end-user licence agreement. A further risk could arise if a user brought one of the CDs to play on their office computer. If a hacker were able to gain access to the application, they would potentially be able to compromise the business's network.

Thank God Sony Select turned me down years ago as being to ethical for their affiliate program. Who needs legit targeted traffic when the mass eyeball tricksters and cookie cannons can be employed to do the nasty on consumers. All changes to CJ reporting and tracking have only been dictated by their BHO's, incent affiliates and SEM/SEO department. My ethics are in tact, since I'd never compromise them to get on CJ's elite affiliate list.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnm
    Good luck, I recently used AAQ and I finally got a reply, but I had forgotten I even asked the question.

My reply came 17 days after I used AAQ.

Don't hold your breath.

I sent a message to Todd Crawford yesterday letting him know that their AAQ staff is not meeting the 72 hour time frame they are promising and that this is something I've read here more than once over the last month.

CJ AAQ has really been quite good the last couple of years responding within that time frame, at least for me, and there have been very few complaints on the board until recently.

It bothers me that I am seeing some changes at CJ, both in support as well as in reporting that keeps happening on a more regular basis. I'm hoping this is simply a result of growth and Q4, but still, it bothers me that CJ does not quiet have a handle on this.

And of course, the lack of communication here on the boards or on our CJ members pages only adds fuel to the fire of disgruntled affiliates this time of year.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Oh but I finally got a response and they even spelled my name right.. Wait, they didn't spell my name at all

Hello,

This message is to let you know that Commission Junction has not forgotten your
    question and is still working to provide you with an answer. Although it is not always
    possible, we hope to respond within the next 24 hours! Thanks for your patience.
    Discussion Thread
    [SIZE=1][URL=http://www.tastelessandtacky.com]Tasteless and Tacky Gear[/URL][/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    "And of course, the lack of communication here on the boards or on our CJ members pages only adds fuel to the fire of disgruntled affiliates this time of year."

Also makes the future competition giddy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast