Need help getting going
    Hi everyone,

I am not new to the Net and HTML but I am new to mySQL and myPHPadmin. I am putting together a web site for my ten-year old daughter - she wants to learn about business after seeing her mom run a print shop for the last six years.

I have basic HTML coding experience, understand databases and everything but I just can't seem to figure out how to create a dynamic site. My site is very basic and I need help in generating the code to create a dynamic site for the affiliate program I have chosen.

I am looking for someone to either tutor me in getting this done (I am self-taught in everything computer related and I learn quickly) or someone who will do it for me for a reasonable fee. This could turn out to be an ongoing freelance job as I am working on other ideas.

If anyone is interested in talking to me to get more details please contact me at

I've been happy with the results of two projects I posted on

What do you use for your HTML editing? I use Dreamweaver and Impakt and it makes this so much easier. With these two you could be up and running in no time.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management info(AT) | 330-259-1223

Join us! - | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Great suggestions
    Thanks for all who replied on and off the forum. I have looked at all of your suggestions and will work from there.

I am using Dreamweaver and HotMetal Pro. Not sure that I can pay someone right now to help me with this small project but the link to scriptlance was great. Definitely something to keep in mind for later.

I had never heard of Impakt so I will look into that too.

I'll get it going sooner or later - sooner would be better!!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread