Can anyone help?
    hey guys,

I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but I was just thinking about this the other day.

How can affiliates track impressions for RSS feeds? Is there available software out there that anyone knows of? I guess it depends on what an impression actually consists of?

ABW Ambassador
    Is it your feed or someone else's feed? I would imagine you could look at your referral logs to see either the feed leaving your server or the page that renders the feed.

I look at my inbound referrals to guage if an rss feed is being picked up somewhere. I know that it won't necessarily show me everywhere it's being shown, but I guess if folks aren't clicking on the stories, I'm not real interested anyhow.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your advice, it's not my feed, I was just thinking about it the other day, trying to think of issues from an affiliate's point of view. But eventually im planning to do some affiliate activity myself, so it is also beneficial to me.

Found out that the company i work for can in fact track the impressions from RSS feeds, which i didnt realise. I spoke to one of the tech team last friday and he showed me.

So thanks, really appreciate your feedback!!!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread