Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile FREE rug pad with every Rugman.com rug order

FREE RUG PAD ON EVERY AREA RUG PURCHASE now through November 24th!

Hi everyone,

I realize i haven't been posting as often lately now that we're into peak season... we've simply been SOOOOO busy here at Rugman.com the past little while - but don't think I've forgotten about you ABW-ers!

I'm still lurking here and there when i have a moment, and today, I'm here to provide notice of our latest promotional campaign - spread the word!

This promotion is already live on our site, with banner and text link creative on its way, and soon to be uploaded (within the hour).

Our free rug pad promo is one more great opportunity for you to give your customers a little something special for shopping at Rugman.com. Take advantage by promoting it, and earn even MORE!

Remember... every sale between now and New Year's earns you an additional bonus on top of your regular commissions. I can't wait to tally them up!

For those of you already hosting our promotional sale banner code on your site pages, the campaign will be auto-updated for you as soon as I upload the fresh stuff.

For those of you who aren't... now's the perfect time to get up to date and grab one of our sale banners from our GET LINKS page today. Our sale/promo banners are convenient, they keep your shoppers on top of the best deals at Rugman.com all the time, and best of all, and they save you time!

Don't forget about our 3 super ecoupon deals - see COUPONERS CORNER here at ABW for promo codes and corresponding price points, each available to you and all your shoppers for additional savings now through Feb. 28, 2006.

(Hint: VR1121 gives your shoppers $150 off any order $700 or more - some conditions apply).

Looking forward to TONS of sales this week - hope you are too.

Questions? Please contact me at your best convenience - I look forward to hearing from every one of you!

Happy Holidays!

i just bought a rub too and paid 30 dollars for a rug pad should of seen this 2 days ago :'(

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    Awww!! You need to tell me these things in advance...!! :P

There's always next time. If it makes you feel any better, you get your commission if you purchased through your own link, which probably is worth more than the rug pad anyhow.

Thanks for choosing Rugman.com though. And let me know if you need anything next time.

Best,

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread