Synergy Analytics
    Whoopee now it works with my browser!!!!

I find it TOTALLY Confusing - TOTALLY USELESS!

I would be satisfied with Real-time tracking.

15 years and counting
    I find it TOTALLY Confusing - TOTALLY USELESS!
    Welcome to the club. Don't you think it would have been possible to have a nice real time tracking with the money they spent during these last 11 months (and before).
    I'm wondering how far they will go with this crazy project before going back to what we need, the old reports.
    I can't see ONE affiliate making money with LinkShare being happy with this kind of nonsense.
    Where are the Rakuten people?

Question
    >>>Where are the Rakuten people?<<<

They don't have to read the reports the way we do so this is probably not immediately relevent to them.

But I'd love to know what they are told about this operation.

ABW Ambassador
    The old system's traditional reports give us what we one at a glance and are so easily accessible.

the 1st few screens of synergy analytics are totally useless and a complete waste of time. and probably a waste of linkshare's computing resources.

Is there a way to default synergy analytics to bring us straight to the traditional reports.

Can we straight away see the sales and activity screen without having to choose which network, which merchant etc. as those screens are really a waste of time.

Can we skip all that junk and go straight to the summaries for the month.

The year to date screen is a complete waste of time. Month to date is way more useful. Can we completely skip the year stuff and only see those reports if we specifically select them.

The default screen should give us today's data, or at least this month's data.

Until then, please leave it in beta and keep the old reports.

ABW Ambassador
    Another thing. The original reports have totals at the end of this screen. For the traditional reports in synergy analytics, we have to go all the way to the last screen to see the totals.

Each day, I want to see how much I made from linkshare. Info like that would be more useful than the useless first screen, comparatively static year information and graphs. Plus the graphs take time to load. Not worth the wait or processing power.

The person who designed those reports should take it all back to the drawing board as it is terrible. Waste of time on our part, waste of resources on linkshare's part. time that could be better spent doing stuff to bring in more sales.

Cool
    I wonder if the committee that designed this thought that we'd only check our individual stats once or twice a month? In that case a YTD report would keep giving us warm fuzzies and we'd not notice the little problems of day to day.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread