Question Locked one day and then not the next
    I guess I just don't understand why 75% of my payment is locked then the next day only 50% is and the next day before 35% was now only 20% is locked.

1 month ok, I can understand a problem, 2 months I get a little miffed but things happen so I wait, 3 months and well I would like a better explanation.
    Last edited by apex-auctions; November 18th, 2005 at 11:05 PM.

It's the new CJ reporting and payment system. Keep you guessing until they finally issue a publisher payment and then you have to take what they give you and figure out what happened to the rest.

It's an art now rather than a science.

When commisions change from "locked" to "closed", they move over to your payable balance.

If $2,000 of commissions get "closed", your payable balance goes up by $2,000 and your "locked" balance goes down by $2,000.

[B]Let's face it, we are dealing with merchants that only care about THEIR bottom line, we are their cheapest form of advertising,GREED is the way Walmart,CVS,Radio shack and others stay in business,All of the best retailors,Ames,Jamesway,W.T.Grant, Woolwoth al went down because they were honest, had great sales,treated staff well,and closed.
    This wasn't the way, with downtown family stores,where service came first.
    JJ
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    When commisions change from "locked" to "closed", they move over to your payable balance.

If $2,000 of commissions get "closed", your payable balance goes up by $2,000 and your "locked" balance goes down by $2,000.

Ok, that may make sense, can you tell me which one of these I will get paid. The new reporting is very confusing.

Balance Detail
    Pending Commissions "A"
    Current Balance "B"
    Total "C"
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

I believe you get paid your current balance. Your pending commissions should be what you earned so far this month.

-M
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

I asked this in another thread could someone please tell me what number is paid out:

Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

#11 is what you should get paid and will show up on #10 when a publisher's payment is made. A lot of us are seeing daily (hourly in some cases I think) in #11 amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by apex-auctions
    Ok, that may make sense, can you tell me which one of these I will get paid. The new reporting is very confusing.

Balance Detail
    Pending Commissions "A"
    Current Balance "B"
    Total "C"
    Try Walmart,Target,J&B Music Electonics world, Playboy,(This one suprised even me, it was for 2 pairs earrings,limoge,Bargain world,hallmark,Hi-Lo hattie, every merchant in Linkshare, you will get a report for the month,year,every merchants,general report with a graph,area of country, etc. it's the greatest, because it's the oldest, and they pay out the 15th of every month, even $4.50 and when merchants are low on funds, or deactivted they tell you, sound familiar,Brian?
    Good luck,
    JJ
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

Still have money Locked!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken

Choc Chick....

Shouldn't all moneys that are locked be included in the 20th of November check? I still have about 65 bucks that has been in the locked position for a couple of weeks or longer?? I understand the extended to lock transition but I thought that the locked should be closed by now...

Thanks

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread