More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    Google and Yahoo on same site?
    We do not permit Google ads or search boxes accessing Google search services to be published on web pages that also contain what could be considered competing ads or services. If you have elected to receive contextually-targeted Google ads, this would include all other contextually-targeted ads or links on the same page as Google ads. This would also include ads throughout the site that mimic Google ads or otherwise appear to be associated with Google on your site. Although you may sell ads directly on your site, it is your responsibility to ensure these ads do not mimic Google ads. If you have elected to receive Google search services, this would include other search services on the same site and non-Google query-targeted ads. We do allow affiliate or limited-text links.

Can you have both yahoo and google ads on your site if not on the same page. The TOS above are not entirely clear.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Hmm, that's a little unclear to me as well. Can we run a Google search box on a site that has YPN contextual ads? Since YPN doesn't have a paid search box I would think this is allowed since there is no competing service.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I thought it was a page per page thing but reading that more closely I'm not I didn't answer your question....sorry

Sunny Florida
    You can't mix them on the same page but you can on the same site. I know some people that rotate Google and YPN on the same page.

Not sure about the search box question.
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

ABW Ambassador
    Sacramento, CA
    If Google won't allow links to Revenue Pilot search results on the same page as an AdSense search box, I seriously doubt they'd give the okay for it to be on the same page of YPN ads... (speaking from experience)

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    The PPCSE players, using both sides of the fence, best read all the neuances of the Adwords TOS. They and the others don't like contextual competitors. The stick is Google withholding your Adwords take. They'd like the premier Brand tag to stick.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

you cannot run contextual ads that looks like or operate the same way as adsense. You can however have in the same site banner ads

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread