Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Thumbs down CJ Reporting Delays - 11/19/05
    No transactions posted since 3 pm PST. It's not officially the weekend until CJ has a reporting delay!

I've got a crazy idea. Maybe they need to hire some more weekend staff!

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Same here. Neverending problems. Someone also posted on another message board that they heard something on the grapevine about CJ having trouble with a certain merchant who removes the tracking code once they max out their affiliate budget expense towards the end of the month. What's that about. If this is true and they know this merchant is doing that, then they need to be booted out of the network.

Same issue here...
    I've noticed the same problem... Was looking like a pretty good day today and then everything stopped at 3 pm PST. At least I'm not the only one...

I think the problems started a little earlier in the day than that, but it took a few hours for the clog to crystallize and completely stop the flow.

Yes nothing since 3pm PST here too.

Should I be relieved or disappointed? Or just apathetic the way the CJ wants us to be.

They've got nothing to lose under the new agreement. No incentive at all.

There seems to be a similar problem at BeFree with no new clicks showing up at several points when the reports refresh hourly.

Coincidence?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Hey, they've already got folks using the word "delay" for phenomena like this. Pavlov would be proud.

15:50 was my latest real one, but I just got something at 19:30 (one of those from Event Date 0:00)

ABW Ambassador
    Got stuff posting at 20:30 PST with event dates in the 14:00 PST area.

Yeah they're starting from 14:00 on.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Same here. Neverending problems. Someone also posted on another message board that they heard something on the grapevine about CJ having trouble with a certain merchant who removes the tracking code once they max out their affiliate budget expense towards the end of the month. What's that about. If this is true and they know this merchant is doing that, then they need to be booted out of the network.
    Well, yeah!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Yep, things started posting again at 20:30 PST. As of 11 pm, commissions are 50% below normal, so hopefully there will be a flurry of activity overnight. If not I'll be again!

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

15 years and counting
    19-Nov-2005 15:39 PST 19-Nov-2005 20:31 PST. 5 hours with no reporting. What's happening during that time? Are they running a script for our paychecks like each time at this period?

To make it short, what the f**ck is going on.. i have had not a penny of commission for 24 hours.. yet my clicks are by no mean's short... am i the only one ??

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1

Trusted...I'm as frustrated as you are, but allegations like this without definition of who's doing it are pointless....This needs to either be documented and brought to the correct authorities..(the FTC just might be the right ones here) or discounted as badmouthing that need not be repeated....show me the video!!!!

No sales since the 17th here with adwords and natural results creating clicks (although limited in quanity)

Cool
    my slowpoke visitors gave me two small orders overnite. guess things aren't all bad.

ABW Ambassador
    mrbshouse, I agree. It's what was posted on another message board by a respected affiliate. Don't know how well their grapevine is. Like I said if it is true CJ should then take action because they would be losing money on that too. There's always a few shady merchants that need weeding out. Did an AAQ on it. But i've always thought affiliates that overwrite other affiliates links should be given the boot too.
    But sales did come finally come in about average for a Saturday.

Trust#1

it seems that statement would be of either fraud or liable...

If it is fraud, then CJ would be complacent, as they could easily see if any affiliate program has dropped below a % threshold of performance....the commissions would be flat-line at the end of the month.

If it is liable.....I guess no credible account of wrong doing has been made..other than to mention the CJ "might" be involved.

Don't get me wrong...I want to know the truth Good, Bad or indifferent...show me the video!!!! Please post this (or anything better written) on the other board where it can be acted on if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    19-Nov-2005 15:39 PST 19-Nov-2005 20:31 PST. 5 hours with no reporting. What's happening during that time? Are they running a script for our paychecks like each time at this period?
    Slight difference in the times here (15:00 - 19:00 gap for yesterday, Nov 19th) but same general idea.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

" hours with no reporting. What's happening during that time?"

Well, ya know how them thar fancy Cali-for-ni-ans are. They's always coming up with new words for everything.

Where us old fashioned folks say "blackout" or "gap", them dandy Californians call it a "dee-lay". What more can you expect from a clan that builds swimming pools next to the beach?

Choco-Chic...have you ever had Saltwater up your nose? A pool by the beach is fine when you can afford the real estate.

Finaly had a sale roll in (posted within 5 hrs of event) from a site seperate from the adwords I've been waiting to see produce....maybe I'm just dragin dead weight into an expensive area

"ever had Saltwater up your nose"

Yeah, salt doesn't burn like chlorine does.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread