Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Johnny Lang
    Oh man ... been listening to Johnny Lang's latest CD "Long Time Coming" all night. AMAZING stuff! Is Johnny Lang only a Los Angeles phenomena or has anyone else heard his music? I'm in creative heaven. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Johnny Lang has been around for awhile...I think he hit the charts or at least radio in Chicago when he was 16 yrs old. Its been awhile since I've listened to him but I remember really liking his style of blues/rock(if its the same johnny Lang).
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    Johnny Lang has been around for awhile...I think he hit the charts or at least radio in Chicago when he was 16 yrs old. Its been awhile since I've listened to him but I remember really liking his style of blues/rock(if its the same johnny Lang).
    Same one Suzi. I know he's had air play across the country, just frustrates me that he isn't as well-known as I think he ought to be.

His "new" CD "Long Time COming" isn't all that new, but it's so good. The song 'Red Light' is unreal. If you liked him before, you'll love his new stuff.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

When I first met my husband, we went to see Johnny Lang at Bogart's in Cincinnati. He had just turned 16 and was so awesome to watch on stage.

We always thought that he would do much better than what he has. It's my guess that when he turns 35 - 40 he'll start to be appreciated much more. He's played with so many other great blues artists that those times can only improve his skill and make his music even more great.

Probably after I am long gone, he will be right up there with BB King and Stevie Ray.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by suzie250
    When I first met my husband, we went to see Johnny Lang at Bogart's in Cincinnati. He had just turned 16 and was so awesome to watch on stage.

We always thought that he would do much better than what he has. It's my guess that when he turns 35 - 40 he'll start to be appreciated much more. He's played with so many other great blues artists that those times can only improve his skill and make his music even more great.

Probably after I am long gone, he will be right up there with BB King and Stevie Ray.
    He's so awesome on stage. He's matured a lot since you've seen him but he's got a long way to go. His music is so good. He's one of the "magical" ones. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Love him. He's amazing. When I first heard "Lie to Me" I thought he was at least middle aged. Not so...what a talent!

Jessica Dagg

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaD
    Love him. He's amazing. When I first heard "Lie to Me" I thought he was at least middle aged. Not so...what a talent!

Jessica Dagg
    Hi Jessica!

Yeah he's seriously talented and a great guy, too. Listening to his music is pure inspiration.

If anyone has heard the song "Red Light" on his latest CD, I'd love to know if you think it should be a huge hit. I do and that's what I do for a living off line ... pick hit songs. :-) The next film I do music for will have some Johnny Lang tunes ... IF the budget allows. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

We went to see him last year in Va, He was GREAT!!!!
    Johnny Lang is a very talented performer, to see & hear him play guitar just a few yards from us was just amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by AutoX
    We went to see him last year in Va, He was GREAT!!!!
    Johnny Lang is a very talented performer, to see & hear him play guitar just a few yards from us was just amazing....

Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Sure I have heard him, he more or less grew up around Stevie Ray.

Affiliate Network Rep Annabelle's Avatar
    Yes,

I saw him years ago at a BluesFest I was volunteering at in Canada - it was when he had released his "Lie to Me" single and although I had only heard of him at the point, seeing him was quite different. That Fest had a great line up, I saw Al Green AND James Brown! They were amazing.

But now that you have reminded me, I'll check him out again.

[FONT=Verdana]Annabelle
    [B]Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    Share Results Affiliate Network[/B]

Join the [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/index.php]Share Results Affiliate Network[/URL] today!
    [URL=http://blog.shareresults.com/]http://blog.shareresults.com/[/URL]
    e. annabelle at shareresults.com
    t. (514) 849-8595[/FONT]

[I]Milk was a bad choice.[/I] Ron Burgundy

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread