Christmas Creative - Parties, Gifts, and YOU!
    I know you are all dying to get wrapped up in some fabulous tights this Christmas!

Christmas is in the air, and I mean in more ways than the smell of gingerbread and apple cider.
    The chilly weather requires your customers to keep those gorgeous legs covered and we’ve got what they need to do this in style for the Christmas season, tights of course!

We have just uploaded a huge selection of banners in an array of different sizes and styles to fit your site perfectly all linking to our fabulous Christmas page:
    http://www.mytights.com/mytights/advice/christmas2005
    (Please let me know if there is a specific size you need that is not available!)

We have a number of important links on this page for your customers such as great gift ideas in a selection of different price ranges, details about our gorgeous gift wrap, and our personal selections to make every customer have a wonderful “12 Days of Christmas” in style of course.

Please do take note of the shipping information as this will be valuable for your customers to ensure everyone gets their gifts before the big day!

Last Day to Ship before Christmas:

US & Rest of World 12th December
    UK 19th December
    UK Express 22nd December
    Europe 14th December

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get ready for the holidays or if you have any special requests.

Warm Holiday Wishes,

Amanda Hayes
    Affiliate Manager
    MyTights.com

Thanks Amanda, I've finally gotten around to adding links to you. I like the way the site automatically shows country-specific pages presumaeably dependent on the IP address - nice touch.

Not so happy about the freephone number though.

Thanks Paul, yeah our tech guys are great at making the little things count!

About the number,
    There is a reference number at the bottom of your page that can be quoted for affiliate orders.

We are also working on an automated system where the customer actually types in the affiiate number before getting through to a sales assistant.

ps. I can tell you that the girls in customer service don't really like the number on the site either ;-) They'd prefer to merely reply to emails about what color tights would match someone's favorite skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_mytights
    I know you are all dying to get wrapped up in some fabulous tights this Christmas!
    Depends who's wearin'em~! I wouldn't mind meeting a few of your models . . .

I guess we are in the wrong business, we should have set up dates with tights models for the christmas season.......we would make a killing

Amanda

The Christmas promo page has been having great reception! Thanks for all of your hard work lets really push this next few weeks before Christmas .

Also our new weekly promo is doing fabulously! Upload your banners and links today!

Warm Wishes,

Amanda

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread