How do I reply to CJ customer service?
    Well, here's the deal. I asked CJ a question on an issue I'm having. They replied and answered most of it, but not quite all, so I shot a followup question back to their email. Unfortunately Mr Mailer Daemon bounces it back to me as undeliverable. Not surprising when you see that the CJ reply is coming from "no-response@custhelp.com". And of course the ticket will be closed as resolved unless they hear back from me within 72 hours! How can I reply to them??
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Send your reply to the original address where you made contact. Any email from a no-response addressee means just that, don't reply to this address.

Gene
    TCS

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    You respond to the ticket in the AAQ interface. Fish up the original ticket. When you finally find it, at the bottom there should be an option to post a followup response.

Don't open a new ticket, though! (Unless they close out the old one.) Find the old one and update that, or else they'll get confused.'

Edit: From CJ Account Mgr:
    Contact Us-->(Popup happens, the rest of the action is within that window)-->Check Question Status-->Ticket title (looks like of like thread titles)-->At the bottom of the ticket there should be either an input box or a link to one. Enter response. Click whatever you have to, to make sure it really gets submitted.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Don't open a new ticket, though! (Unless they close out the old one.) Find the old one and update that, or else they'll get confused.
    You think?

Gene
    TCS

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    You respond to the ticket in the AAQ interface. Fish up the original ticket. When you finally find it, at the bottom there should be an option to post a followup response.

Don't open a new ticket, though! (Unless they close out the old one.) Find the old one and update that, or else they'll get confused.'

Edit: From CJ Account Mgr:
    Contact Us-->(Popup happens, the rest of the action is within that window)-->Check Question Status-->Ticket title (looks like of like thread titles)-->At the bottom of the ticket there should be either an input box or a link to one. Enter response. Click whatever you have to, to make sure it really gets submitted.
    You the man. I think this went through. Dug it up and the status of the ticket changed to "Unresolved" from "Waiting" when I submitted my followup question. Sounds promising... thanks!
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Actually Leader you da woman!

woops leader
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

its best that you call them

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread