New to this
    Hey all i am im not sure if this is the right place to post this if not im sorry. I'm new to this whole web site thing. I have just made a website and i was wondering how i would go about getting people to put my link on there web page. I am aware of link farms and i want to stay a way from them is there an easier way then looking for sites like mine and send them an email asking them to promote my site?

Also do you guys know any tools that i can use to track my stats some thing that is free and user friendly.

Am i aloud posting my web site so people can see it?

Welcome to ABW, Mr. Bailey. : What is your purpose for joining an affiliate forum, if I may ask? ...and why would you want other ppl to see your website? Do you need feedback on it? Or would you like ppl to see something in particular on it?

Geno

well the main reason of joining is to get help with some stuff. And the reason i want people to see my site is so people can tell me whats wrong with it and whats right with it

Quote Originally Posted by mr.bailey
    well the main reason of joining is to get help with some stuff.
    Like what kind of "stuff"?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.bailey
    And the reason i want people to see my site is so people can tell me whats wrong with it and whats right with it
    If you need a site review, the place is here: http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146

Good luck!

Geno

like how to get my site out there. how to get people to link to my site. Some input in how my iste looks and if its search engine friendly. Maybe some tips and tools that can optimize my site so it can be better viewed by search engines. You know that over search engine optimization of my web site. Just like everyone else out there i want to rank high in the search engines

Hi Mr Bailey,

The best thing to do I think is to spend A LOT of time reading some of the other posts here at ABW which cover pretty much all the points.

Persevere, be patient and creative and understand that success requires some effort and inspiration.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamoo
    understand that success requires some effort and inspiration.
    not to mention perspiration.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread