Linkshare Affiliates
    Can anyone mention here who are linkshares top performing affiliates?

15 years and counting
    Ask Steve Messer. He knows it. The problem is last time he did it, most of his buddies where thieves, cookies stuffers, bho parasites... I'm not sure he is going to tell us anymore WHO is stealing our commissions.

Well,Zeus, that wasn't the answer, if you can't provide a feedback it's better you stay away instead of ranting here.

Any other who can mention some of the performing affiliates.

15 years and counting
    It's not the answer YOU want to hear. That's it. Anyway, WHO are you to ask such a question?

I am no one and who are you to reply to someone's thread who is looking for information and instead of helping the board members you are taking the topic into a controversial matter. If you don't know then don't speak, if you know then care to share, that's it

15 years and counting
    So, you're just another spammer who wants to know it all and don't share anything. I'm just helping YOU by answering your thread. You seems to be lost.
    Are you an affiliate? You sounds more like a merchant fishing for affiliates.
    Your question don't make sense. I know who are LinkShare top affiliates and you?
    Before posting, browse this board and learn about affiliate marketing.
    WHY, should I share my knowledge with you?

Haha,
    I very well know about affiliate marketing and have been on other boards, yes I am an affiliate and am looking forward to build a shopping site, I am from Australia and I know but don't remember at present one site which had affiliate links from every affiliate network like linkshare, CJ, SAS but the site is not coming to my mind but what I saw was that the number of LS were more and they were making good profits.

I think that clears your doubt about me, so I was wondering if anyone can share some of the top affiliates site which will help me get an idea to build mine, it was just because they had majority of LS link, which made me post on the Linkshare board.

15 years and counting
    I'm sorry, I misunderstood you, you're not a spammer, you're a site copier. Welcome.

yeah, you can think it that way and move ahead, I can only expect these things from a forum bot who lurks around doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by johno
    Can anyone mention here who are linkshares top performing affiliates?
    No, we can't. Assuming we knew, which we don't. I think that guy who hangs around here with the parrot is in the top 10, though.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Zeus, you nailed this one on the head. johno = bozo.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by infoTim
    No, we can't. Assuming we knew, which we don't. I think that guy who hangs around here with the parrot is in the top 10, though.
    Yep ...I'm an Award winner alright. Thanks for pointing the Aussie in my direction. My site will choke a site scraping bot and everyone knows to choose the competitors of the merchants showcased on my pages.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

It's against the forum rules to post affiliate URLs, so this inquiry is either going to 1) not get the answers being sought, or 2) get other members in trouble. As such, I'm closing this thread.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

14. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread