Another change in terms. Been expecting this one.
    Dear Client,

This notice is being sent to you to inform you of a change regarding bonuses that you may be receiving if you have referred a Publisher to Commission Junction.

If you have not received a residual bonus from the Commission Junction Recruiter Program or are not joined to the Commission Junction Recruiter Program, then this notice does not apply to you, and none of your activities with Commission Junction are affected.

If you are a Publisher who has been receiving a residual bonus, this notice represents a seven-day Change in Payout. The residual bonus for referring parties will no longer be offered, but you will continue to receive the one-time referral commission of $2 for a new active publisher or 20% of the Network Access Fee for a new advertiser. For terms and conditions, refer to the Program Terms for the Commission Junction Recruiter Program via the Account Manager. Bonuses will be calculated for transactions generated through November.

If you are an Advertiser receiving a residual bonus, this notice represents a Change in Service. The residual bonus for referring Publishers will no longer be offered, but you will receive the one-time referral commission of $2 for a new active publisher or 20% of the Network Access Fee for a new advertiser. For terms and conditions, see the Program Terms for the Commission Junction Recruiter Program via the Account Manager. Bonuses will be calculated for transactions generated through November.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

this is almost like breaking a promise. many publishers have made that referral in the past with the understanding their was a residual bonus. this is akin to one not keeping their word to go and change this for those who have sent CJ business.
    [B][COLOR=Red]I look forward to Google's demise[/COLOR][/B]
    Look who is suing Google - [URL=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=google+gets+sued]click here[/URL] and [URL=http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=google+gets+sued&FORM=MSNH&srch_type=0]here[/URL] and [URL=http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=google+gets+sued&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8]here[/URL]

LOL!!! CJ plays people for suckers once more time! WTG CJ!

By now, this kind of underhandedness is their standard operating procedure!

Tough on you who were counting on their terms meaning squat!

My Goddess why does anyone use them any more? As long as people do, they will just keep on keeping on.

Now, y'all just shut about it and bend over some more. You should be used to it by now.

Hey, maybe you even like it!

No sympathy here. Quite honestly, if you recruited for CJ you deserve what you got!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

fastclick did the same thing ~8 months ago

http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/sh...threadid=27952

$2 ?
    Did I read that right, $2? What the hell is that going to do? Why would I send them a quality affiliate for that? Might as well just do away with it then insult me for $2.

Sheri

this is the second time in two years that they've cut some meat out of the deal. what's the matter, are we referring too many and upsetting someone's advertising mindset?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread