Are stats wrong or is it me?
    Could a few of you do me a favor? Would you pull up Performance Reports in CJ and do Exact Period, Nov. 1-23 of 2004, then do Dec. 1-23 of 2004? I'm seeing only 10% of my actual sales and commissions coming up for that period and both months come up identical in amounts for each web site.

There is something not right with reporting. I've contacted AAQ about it, but they ignored it in their response to me today.

Anyway, if I could get a couple of you to confirm this, maybe I can check some other periods and give CJ a whole list of problem dates for them to look at.

Thanks (and Happy Thanksgiving).
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I ran the reports as you requsted. Mind you, I don't have detailed info to compare it with for accuracy, but November seems way low. December seems accurate as I recall. Each month gives different data.

It doesn't appear to be just you, Ron. November 1-23, 2005 is WAY off for me. Like you said, probably about 10% of normal. December 2004 for me, I think, is ok and doesn't match November's numbers.

-M
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Thanks. Anyone else?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Thanks. Anyone else?
    No transaction detail or summary shows for me prior to June 2005, which is also incomplete(only two merchants data is there).

I noticed this and logged it as a bug after the August update but no one else seemed to have a problem at the time.

My payment history at least does go back to April 2004 when I joined CJ.

Unhappy
    Same with me, November is way low. I see I am not the only one having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinT
    No transaction detail or summary shows for me prior to June 2005, which is also incomplete(only two merchants data is there).
    'Commission detail' for Jun 2005 should exists for only extended transactions.
    For not extended transaction use 'transaction detail' report.

Well, I pointed this out in my last AAQ support request and they ignored (did not even address it) it so I hope Todd sees this and can submit it from top down instead of me from bottom up.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

My sales have actually doubled. If that is off, and they owe me more, I will be one happy camper

Well, I submitted this bug to CJ AAQ again....
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by ripe
    'Commission detail' for Jun 2005 should exists for only extended transactions.
    For not extended transaction use 'transaction detail' report.
    I verified ripe's comment, I can see in "transaction detail" reports all individual transactions for that month from Nov 2004 to May 2005.

For June however the "transaction detail" report is missing transactions from two merchants that closed transaction 30 days later than the others. These missing transactions appear in my June "commission detail" report.

What shows up in my July transaction reports is only publisher payments, performance incentives and reversals. Most of my July transactions still appear in my "commission detail" report.

For August "transaction detail" a summary total for the previous month appears, when you click on "details" in the far right column, a commission detail opens up with all the individual transactions that represent that total amount BUT this is for July transactions that were paid to CJ for August payment.

September and October "transaction detail" reports have summary totals from the previous month.

It appears that in CJs August "upgrade" they decided to use what now is referred to "commission detail" reports as "transaction detail' for prior months to August rather than try to re-create the data as how it would appear in the new reports.

However this has resulted in hybrid reporting for June, July, and August.

Would be nice if Todd stepped up and explained this accurately, first hand and in detail. Probably doesn't want to because he has been burned so often when he does try. Safer to stay silent.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread