Smart Bargains
    Does anyone have a payment from them since they moved to linkshare? They are not even showing up in my "merchant payment history".

I wouldn't worry too much about that as they are still relatively new at LS and, from my experience with them at BF, they pay regularly. They don't show up under the "Merchant payment history" for me either as yet, so I would hazard a guess that this will only happen once they have actually supplied the funds to LS. I'm sure we will get paid in the next batch (at least I hope so)

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Happy Thanksgiving blah blah blah....

Guess who's back.......its Diddyyyyyyyyy.

Anyway, I just did a reference check in the payment report on the Analitics and guess what me's uncovered........We talking Geraldo Rivera shiznit......

SMART BARGAINS......well.....let me put it in LinkShare Lingo....

"Payment Received on November 08, 2005"

(September Payment)

Hope this helps ya.....

Ta Ta

Diddy

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    lola,
    If you earned commissions with them for the September period, you should have received those commissions in your November 8th batch payment from LinkShare. As Diddy states, their September payment just made our 11/8 batch cutoff. We initiate consolidated payment batches on or around the 8th and 22nd of each month.

They haven't yet paid their October payment.

Make sure you are looking at your Merchant Payment History and Payment Summary reports in SynergyAnalytics, not the old payment reports.

Kelli

Thank you Kelli and Diddy (welcome back)

They are still not showing up under merchant payment history for me... and I am looking under SynergyAnalytics.

I just like to make sure a merchant is paying on time etc before investing time promoting them.

Has anyone noticed really high non-commissionable sales with them? My non-commissionable sales are actually a few hundred more then my commissionable sales for November.

Hi lola,
    Is your September Merchant Payment History column showing up in your report and did you earn commissions for them for the September period? If you earned commissions for them in September, you should have received the commission in a November 8th payment.

Kelli

update: I am not showing up on smartbargains side either, and they are working to fix this now. They also agree that my non-commissionable sales are unnaturally high, and are investigating. They said it is not common for affiliates and I am the only one.

Well I guess they are NOT working to fix it, or they don't know what they are doing. I've FINALLY got a reply from them in (since 20 days ago) and they are STILL NOT showing in my SynergyAnalytics reports. - nothing under Merchant Payment History, but sales are showing under the normal reports...and I've never received a payment from them.

Kelli, who should I contact at linkshare about this?

lola,
    We'll check in with the LinkShare Account reps that work with SmartBargains to see what we can do to facilitate an answer.

Kelli

lola,
    I understand that you've spoken with SmartBargains and they've updated you on the status of commissions earned. Once those commission payments are issued by LinkShare, you'll see them appear in your SynergyAnalytics payment reports. If you still have questions, let me know.

Kelli

ABW Ambassador
    Off topic, but Kelli can you check in with LinkShare Account reps that work with Overstock.com and work with them in paying their affiliates past commissions owed? Get all that squared away and fixed, instead of letting the problem linger. Thanks.

Sorry for the off topic.

FYI, I think this is probably what TrustNo1 is talking about. You might want to respond over there to keep this thread on topic.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Or she can respond to this thread:

Linkshare Mod - Overstock.com Needs Your Help
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=67027

The one you linked too, Overstock is avoiding answering the last question I asked. And Linkshare is avoiding the thread i just linked too. Let's all just pretend the problem doesn't exist, shhhh

Sure getting a lot of spam from a Smart Bargains affiliate. The one from Tulsa OK. Anyone else getting this?

Gene
    TCS

Still no sign of payment!
    I am really surprized that SmartBargains are taking so long to pay commissions (dating back as far as October 2005!!). When they were still with BeFree their payments were always regular but, ever since the changeover to LS, they are taking extraordinarily long. As of today they are still not showing up in my "merchant payment history" either. Can anyone at LS shed some light on this?

Grumpy,
    I am looking into this for you. It looks like SmartBargains paid their October commissions on December 29. This commission will be paid in the first January batch. Batch payments are sent around the 8th and 22nd of each month. Because the 8th was a weekend, our payments were transmitted today (1/9) so it may not show up in your SynergyAnalytics reports for a few days.

Ranae

Thanks Ranae! Got to keep an eye on some merchants these days

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread