Shoebuy.com commissions locked
    Hi

I have commissions from Shoebuy.com locked from transactions back in the first part of September. I understand they extend 1 month to cover potential returns, but these have been locked and still not released for payment. Is anyone else seeing this? I have emailed Shoebuy and I am sstill waiting for their reponse. They did say they would check into it, which was earlier this week.. One problem that could create this issue is when a merchant has not paid the bill. Because of this being a potential cause, I had no other choice than to pause all advertising campaigns. Please do not try and read to much into this. I am NOT saying that they have not paid their bill. All I am saying is I have a problem and I would like some input from others concerning locked monies..

Same situation here. All of my Shoebuy txns for Sept. are locked -- the earliest is from Sept. 9th.

Exclamation Those should have been paid to us..
    September sales should have been paid to us in the November check. Shoebuy still has not gotten back to me. I also have several hundred dollars in the extended level which should be paid in December. It worries me enough that I have shut off all PPC ads. I cannot afford to be NOT paid as agreed.

I've e-mailed her in the past about extended sales and she did respond fairly quickly. Her response was this..."The reason behind extending Shoebuy's transactions for the current month for the next is to accomodate Shoebuy's 60 day return policy..."

You are correct that we should have received payment in the November check. Question is are they now extending it to 60 days so that it's in line with their return policy?

Internet Cowboy
    Thumbs down
    Shoebuy affiliate program stinks.

• They are riddled with parasites.
    • They extend transactions over and over and over again.
    • Their reporting is spotty at best.
    • They are 100% drop ship. This means shipments are slow and you will often take orders for items that aren't even available, leading to higher chargebacks and pissed off customers.
    • They are slow to reply to e-mail and often do not reply at all.
    • They give us coupons like $5 off a given order and they give parasites like PriceBandit.com coupons like $10 off a $30 purchase or a general 10% off any order.
    • At check out, they show the customer tons of affiliate links. Buy something from them, you will see what I mean.
    Shoebuy's affiliate program is not a partnership. It is all about using affiliates to their advantage.

I have their links on one site and hate to see a sale come through. Those links will come down after the holidays.

If you are going to sell shoes on the web. Get ready for some returns and realize that there is one web site that stands miles above the others. You know which one it is. I need not mention the name.

OK I am now officially off of my

Thanks UncleScooter..
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Shoebuy affiliate program stinks.

• They are riddled with parasites.
    • They extend transactions over and over and over again.
    • Their reporting is spotty at best.
    • They are 100% drop ship. This means shipments are slow and you will often take orders for items that aren't even available, leading to higher chargebacks and pissed off customers.
    • They are slow to reply to e-mail and often do not reply at all.
    • They give us coupons like $5 off a given order and they give parasites like PriceBandit.com coupons like $10 off a $30 purchase or a general 10% off any order.
    • At check out, they show the customer tons of affiliate links. Buy something from them, you will see what I mean.
    Shoebuy's affiliate program is not a partnership. It is all about using affiliates to their advantage.

I have their links on one site and hate to see a sale come through. Those links will come down after the holidays.

If you are going to sell shoes on the web. Get ready for some returns and realize that there is one web site that stands miles above the others. You know which one it is. I need not mention the name.

OK I am now officially off of my
    And I had my suspicions of them as well.. I have shut down all my PPC ads promoting them. I am done with them.

And yes, there is a shoe merchant that stands alone. I have been using them for the past year...

Thanks

Most of the shoe merchants pays on time. Last month I started promoting shoebuy, but with a great disappointment by not getting paid by them this month, I replaced all of the shoebuy links to other shoe merchants who pays on time.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread