YPN Reporting Broken for 1 Month
    I really can't believe YPN right now. My reporting stopped working on October 26th and hasn't been fixed yet! My clicks and impressions are reporting, but my Account Balance and earnings are frozen. I've earned $0.00 in November for sending them literally hundreds of clicks. I've called them, and sent at least 5 to 10 support requests. Each time they tell me they're working on it and it'll be fixed soon. I'm really at wits end here!

I just don't get it!? I thought Yahoo had incredible programming resources. Why can't they fix a simple bug like this? I thought they wanted to perfect this system, so how can they let an outstanding bug linger for over a month? I don't know what to do anymore..

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    I really can't believe YPN right now. My reporting stopped working on October 26th and hasn't been fixed yet! My clicks and impressions are reporting, but my Account Balance and earnings are frozen. I've earned $0.00 in November for sending them literally hundreds of clicks. I've called them, and sent at least 5 to 10 support requests. Each time they tell me they're working on it and it'll be fixed soon. I'm really at wits end here!

I just don't get it!? I thought Yahoo had incredible programming resources. Why can't they fix a simple bug like this? I thought they wanted to perfect this system, so how can they let an outstanding bug linger for over a month? I don't know what to do anymore..

- Scott
    Geeze Scott. It's weird that your reporting never came back. Mine goes off and on still but for the most part, it's been working since last month when it got weird on all of us. :-(
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

thats weird :'(

I saw some activity in the YPN forum so I thought I'd update this problem. My reporting was broken for a little over 3 months. I had no idea what I was earning and eventually I turned the ads off. After calling YPN over the phone once or twice a week for the past 2 months, I've finally been able to get my amount owed. This has been a real nightmare. YPN has been a little less than helpful in this situation and I haven't seen a payment from them since December despite a large overdue balance. Apparently I'm the only one affected with this problem and that's why it's taken them over 3 months to solve it. Now that they know what I'm owed, they're still going to make me wait an additional month to receive it. I'm not very happy with YPN right now.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread