CJ payment problems?
    Since CJ had previously paid me like clockwork, I never bothered to look at the payment status before. But since I have not yet received payment for September ($450), and since my October commission check is not yet showing up as being sent ($600) even though the money has been deducted from my account, I'm getting a little nervous.

What is going on here? Is it a fluke that I did not receive a check for September commissions, and is it a fluke that my October commissions are not showing up as having been sent yet?

In the past I've usually received my check on the 22-24 day of the month. I realize there was a holiday this month, but that occured on the 24th, four days after CJ is supposed to process checks.

What's going on. Is CJ going down the tubes? Should we start pulling links?

Might not be CJ??
    Ralph..

Are you dealing with the same merchant as before when payments were regular? Are the monies for Sept or Oct in the locked position? Have you called CJ on the phone? CJ should be able to tell you if the merchants funds are available or not. Obviously, if the funds were paid by the merchant than the issue just might be CJ..

You need to call them on the phone for starters..

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I got paid.

I'd suggest calling and bugging them.
    (Edit: Airstrip types faster...)
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

My payment status is also not updating. My account balance was deducted on the 22nd. Hope we will receive our checks soon.

I deal with exactly two merchants: eBay and IceJerseys. I haven't changed anything, and the payment terms for those programs haven't changed either.

I heard reports that some checks were printed with garbage in the name/address field. I wonder if this is what has happened to my check. CJ told me that after 30 days I can ask them to reissue the check -- of course, this privilege will cost me $25. If the second check doesn't make it then it's clearly a problem on their end, not mine.

What's their phone number, by the way?

I'm seeing the same thing as UKJ. Money deducted, but payments info not updated to reflect any payment. Still waiting for a check to show up in the mail.
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

my october payment hasn't been deducted but it is in the closed transactions. i hope i would get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O
    I'm seeing the same thing as UKJ. Money deducted, but payments info not updated to reflect any payment. Still waiting for a check to show up in the mail.

Ditto!

Good news -- I did receive my check today. I'm still waiting for my last check, but it does appear more likely now that it was lost in the mail -- a problem that will unfortunately run me $25 to remedy (the fee for CJ to reissue a check).

good to hear from you ralph slate

I received my October check too. My September check probably also has been lost and they have reissued and sent a new check (at least, they told me).

I just got my latest check in the mail today.

By coincidence, this morning was the first time they showed it in Payment Details. Said it had been mailed on the 22nd.

What did they do with the information that it had been sent, between the 22nd and the 29th?? How could simply posting that info take a week, when it should be almost instantaneous? Very frustrating!
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

No check here yet. It says it was mailed on the 22nd also. Don't they mail them from NY? Either way, 8 days is a long time for mail even if it is Christmas time!

I received my November check but no October check. Still waiting to hear back from CJ's support on my open ticket to let me know when they mail the replacement check.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread