cognigen testimonial
    Cognigen is a great program, even though most of it is advertised as mlm on the site (even though it's starting to get to affiliate marketing side) which bothers me cause its more focused on affiliate marketing in my opinion and even has internet marketing resources. Anyway if you heard of cognigen and haven't signed yep I suggest you think about it, cuz I'm doing quite well with it. just came out with some new features :0) that makes it even better on the affiliate marketing industry. Anyway just placing my opinion on this program. feel free to sign up at http://cognigen.net/ anyone in cognigen? killer program!

You are correct... Cognigen is a great program... they pay on time like clock work... my check always comes when it's expected...

They have never missed a payment date...

The only problem with Cognigen is the low conversion ratio... because this program is telecomm based it is a tough sell because of the likes of ATT and MCI...

Yes, the consumer can save money using the discounted telecom sevices.. However you have to over come extreme loyalty issues regarding Sprint, ATT and MCI long distance... most of the companies offered by Cognigen have no name regonition... hense the consumer needs to be educated about the service you are trying to sell.. and how the telecomm industry works...

Because of this many Cognigen Agents never make a dime...

Most Agents dont take the time to educate themselves about telecom services and the industry as a whole.. so they can make an intellegent parsentation... the other thing is conversion ratios are extreme low online something like 1:5000

So this is not really an online opportunity... most of my success with the program came prior to 2002 when PPC was an option...

Because of residual income I am being paid for work done many years ago... most of my clients are Business and Voip... sprinkled with a few friends..

Anyone willing to study and put forth the effort can do really well with this program..
    Conigen provide a vast array of training tools and a forum for agent to share info and ask questions...

I believe the real future with this program is with small to medium business.. no one comes close to offer the variety of telecomm options and selling tools ofered by Cognigen in this market... best part all, these sales are contracts for service with residual income...

Make a few sales of this kind and you've got pocket money for many months....

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

ABW Ambassador
    T1 is where the money is today.

Saw Patrick recently. He moved back to Utah and runs the T1 program from there.

Residual income is the way to go.

sure is....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread