ABW Ambassador
    Reports...how often do they update?
    how often does LS update the reports? i only want to see clicthroughs for a particular merchant -strawberrynet- and it seems that they havent updated for a while!!!!! -long time....-

15 years and counting
    how often does LS update the reports?
    LS does it quite often, several times a day. The problem is with the merchant or between the merchant and LinkShare. It's up to the merchant to upload their transactions to LinkShare, some merchants are doing it every 15 minutes, others once a day, once a week, some can't anymore. LinkShare scr@wed up bad last month and I'm pretty sure some merchants have not reported their transactions. (Or my commissions on my own purchases were stolen)
    Maybe Kelli is going to tell us which merchants still have problems.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    KGP,
    We report clicks and impressions once per day. We give our merchants the opportunity to report transactions to us as frequently as every 15 minutes and encourage them to at least report hourly. We process and push to our reporting system and SynergyAnalytics as the merchant reports to us. The "push" to the reports is constant throughout the day. When you say you haven't seen click throughs for Strawberrynet for a while, are you looking in our interface reporting or SynergyAnalytics? If possible, can you PM me with your LinkShare username and registered email address so I can look into it?

Zeus,
    All of the merchants that were impacted last month have been resolved for a couple of weeks and their transaction reporting should be caught up.

Kelli

15 years and counting
    Thanks Kelli. I don't know what 1-800-FLOWERS.COM did with my commissions. Anyway, I don't care. One day they will wake up without affiliates.
    By the way, Kelli, do you mind to give us your opinion on this kind of cookie stuffing. A cookie is set without a click, just by loading the merchant website in a pop up page.
    By the way, the merchant is 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.

http://www.pepperjam.com/1-800-flowers.htm

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=66739

FYI, while the merchants may update as frequently as every 15 minutes, I think the only one of the old reports that shows those updates during the day is the Individual Item Report. The others (as far as I know) update once a day.

Synergy Analytics appears to update throughout the day for most if not all of their reports.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

We send our updates once an hour at the top of the hour... As a merchant, we have a number of options as far as when to update our stats... Michael is right that many update as often as every 15 min...

-Lee

Lee Gientke
    Affiliate Manager
    www.ProHealth.com/shop
    805/564-3064x212
    lgientke@prohealth.com

ABW Ambassador
    Kelli, can LS contact Strawberrynet to guide them in case they have problems uploading or something? And to check if they are doing things correctly. They might not be aware if there is a problem.

ABW Ambassador
    well LS Mod i dont see any clicks on the link -not impressions- that i have with strawberry net and i am more than quite sure that people have clicked on it and as of that i had to remove it as i dont want to have any issues...PM sent! to you... accordingly

womanht and KGP,
    Thanks for the information. We'll look into Strawberrynet to make sure there are no reporting issues.

Kelli

KGP, we signed onto your site and conducted several test clicks from the Strawberrynet link, and they all reported correctly. I'll PM you with the details. Based on our findings, there are no issues with clicks tracking.

Kelli

ABW Ambassador
    noticed, and have replied on your PM thanks for this issues and the support given

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread