ABW Ambassador
    Rather than start a new thread as I'm sure there are hundreds & I found this one by searching, I'd like to ask if anyone has found a good, reputable, CPM network that doesn't partner with and display parasite's ads - I removed FastClick from most of my sites long ago after finding that I'd have to set my filters daily because the next day, they'd be back under a different name... Plus, I think they started to allow annoying flash ads and/or ads w/ sound. I'd like to get something back on my forums and monetize the tens of thousands of daily impressions I'm getting w/out annoying and infesting my members. Any suggestions?

ABW Ambassador
    So, does the lack of response mean that there are no clean CPM networks? If not, I see a golden opportunity for someone here w/ the means to put it together...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I think your question and the contents of this old thread are a poor match.
    Just my opinion, but I think people open this thread and get a little confused.
    I suggest a mod consider splitting your question into a new thread.

ABW Ambassador
    Probably a good idea - often times I forget that it's not common on ABW for people to berate you for allegedly not doing a search first and starting a new topic when a similar one already exists. I know my own members on my forums tend do to do that, so it's something that's frequently on my mind while posting on other forums. Please split this if it's not a problem. Thanks.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread