Great Deal for Everyone
    I am going to Disney France

if you have a family of 4 you can do it for just 2500 dollars USD and go for christmas

I just booked mines and thought I would share the good deal with everyone. Just go to disney.com to book if you want.

Do you know how cold it gets in Paris in winter? Hope you have lots and lots of winter clothes. My wife spent Christmas in Paris years ago, she went to EuroDisney and nearly froze waiting in line.

ABW Ambassador
    If you're from the US, I don't see the point in going to Europe to go to DisneyLand v3.0
    I'd much rather see the European sights...

Quote Originally Posted by Celicaphile
    If you're from the US, I don't see the point in going to Europe to go to DisneyLand v3.0
    I'd much rather see the European sights...
    You took the words right out of my mouth.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

I'm not from the US, but thats a great point, I'd rather spend half the money and stay in the sun.

Last year my wife and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in April. We flew from Dublin to Paris, spent two nights in Paris, went to EuroDisney, "Michel" Mouse had a bad case of BO, from Paris we flew to Barcelona, saw the sights then flew to Rome. Rented a car in Rome and drove all the way to Milan, stopping over in Pisa and Florence. From Milan we flew to Stockholm, nothing better than a Swedish beer and a Deer Burger. Then from Stockholm we flew to Glasgow, rented a car and drove all over Scotland, saw Loch Ness and the snow capped highlands. Then flew back from Edinburgh to Ireland. Had a great time. Spent $1,000 on airfare as all the flights were booked at www.ryanair.com book in advance and you get some great deals.

I visited France last christmas with my wife (fiancee at that time). Oh yeah, it was pretty chilly & it hits you even more when you are standing in the queues for museums and stuff.

Sounds like a blast! I hope to make it to EuroDisney someday. Besides programming, theme parks are my second passion. I'm making it a point to visit every Disney park in the world. I can't wait to visit DisneySea in Tokyo! They're constructing the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and they've already got Indiana Jones which is the best ride anywhere IMO.

Here's a great guide comparing EuroDisney to Disneyland California:

http://www.kevdo.com/dlp/

It's a nice read and I'm sad to hear they don't have the true Indiana Jones ride. But at least Space Mountain has some loops, I didn't expect that!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    I haven't been to either of our Disneylands, but I think that it would be fun to see a European twist on American icons, like Mickey & Donald. Although, everthing is the same, it would be totally different. Sounds like allot of fun

Have a great time & post some pics when you return!

I canceled i forgot it gets cold in Paris with all the excitement of knowing I was going to go

Good thing I got the insurance

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I canceled i forgot it gets cold in Paris with all the excitement of knowing I was going to go

Good thing I got the insurance
    :-( You could always bundle up with lots of thermal underwear Mike. I hate to see you miss out when you were so excited about this trip. It would certainly be an adventure. :-) Besides, Paris is as cool as it gets, freezing or not ... at least you can eat awesome meals in the comfort of warm restaurants and cafes after the Disney torture. Or plan the trip for Spring, which ias a really good time to go. Fall is also good in Europe ... chillier than spring but still not as bad as winter. But if you're used to cold weather, it might not be as bad as for us Southern Californians who shiver in anything below 50 F.

My younger daughter just went to Disneyland (California) yesterday with her 6th grade class. They had a blast. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I actually am about to book the Hong Kong one as soon as I find out what the temps in Hong Kong are like this time of year

Hong Kong it is. The weather is 70 - 80

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I actually am about to book the Hong Kong one as soon as I find out what the temps in Hong Kong are like this time of year
    I just visited Hong Kong Disneyland last month and had a blast! The shows and fireworks are amazing and the Philharmagic show was the best! I've uploaded a few pics and be sure to check out my video from the new Jungle Cruise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=0Xkvjfa4tTM

The park was great because everything was brand new (just opened in September) but it's *very* small. You can finish everything and then some in a day. I'd allocate a single day to Disneyland and then you can see some Hong Kong sights during the rest of your stay. It's really a fun city and there's a ton to do. They've got another theme park on Hong Kong island which might be worth visiting. Also, be sure to squeeze Macau into your trip. You can take a TurboJet (a jetfoil/catamaran) to Macau and make a day of it. I didn't get to go due to time constraints but I hear it's the up and coming Vegas of Asia. Everybody's ranting and raving about it in Taiwan. I think you've made the right choice with Hong Kong, but don't just focus on Disney *too* much.

- Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

looks fun im excited but i cant seem to find any flights

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread