cartoonetwork.com.ph for sale!
    Hello,

Im selling cartoonetwork.com.ph

it is currently philippines number 1 unregistered domain name. Well now its registered under me =) Any offers? Please post your offers. Please reply in this forums for any questions.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    So far,

your posts have been about...

selling a domain that clearly misleeds people into thinking they're going somewhere else

how to purchase pop-ups

and the memorable "What if I get caught spamming" thread

Your "business models" - if they can be called that - are the epitome of sleeze

Congratulations...

you are the first person on ABW I have ever opted to block

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Ah.

So the name your sellig is different from the one you state is for sale in the subject line.

You should do well in the eBay domain auction category. You have many friends there.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Droob, you survived! What happened to you? Are you still down Mexico way?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Hey Droob, you survived! What happened to you? Are you still down Mexico way?
    Ditto!

----------------------

I'm glad to see you back Drewbert,

I was wondering what our friend Wilma may have done to you after she took that long vacation on the Cancun area, that ***** pass my area fast, but she left me without electricity for two weeks.

Yesterday when I was doing some fence repairs on my house, I was thinking about what you and the people of Belize and Yucatan may still be going through.

Now that I see you posting again, I know that you must be ok.

Sal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert
    Ah.

So the name your sellig is different from the one you state is for sale in the subject line.

You should do well in the eBay domain auction category. You have many friends there.
    I noticed that the first time I read this thread, but it didn't click.

I've updated the thread title.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Yeah, I survived guys.

46 hours of continuous hurricane force winds sure is an experience though.

Hurrah for solid concrete houses with tiled concrete floors. I'd emptied the pool prior to the hurricane, and it filled all the way to the top then filled up the yard and the water started coming in the house. Luckily there was a drain still working in a bathroom, so I built a little water course out of aluminium channel and that allowed it to drain without getting higher than 2 inches inside the house.

Certainly an interesting experience looking out the window seeing radio masts and cellphone towers and an entire 115kV distribution system collapse like straws.

It took a while for power and Internet to be restored to 100% reliability so that's why I've been rather quiet lately. Things are getting back to normal but the place sure looks different - I think 90% of all large trees were uprooted and have been chopped up and hauled away.

And now, back to your regular programming.....

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert
    Yeah, I survived guys.

46 hours of continuous hurricane force winds sure is an experience though.

I'd emptied the pool prior to the hurricane, and it filled all the way to the top then filled up the yard and the water started coming in the house. Luckily there was a drain still working in a bathroom, so I built a little water course out of aluminium channel and that allowed it to drain without getting higher than 2 inches inside the house.
    Geeeeeeeeze - what an experience. Makes our earthquake stories in California sound mild.

Welcome back to the world, Drewbert!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread