Inflated amounts in Payment Summary!
    Anyone else notice that there is something wrong in the "Affiliate Payment Summary" of SynergyAnalytics? I just happened to check on something last night and noticed that the checks issued show amounts way above what they actually are (some as much as 4 times the actual amount). It sure would be nice if the amounts were in fact correct, as I would be laughing all the way to the bank .

15 years and counting
    Same problem with my account. Starting in August, it seems the payments reported are twice the amount received.

These reports are not reliable and dangerous. LinkShare, you should be ashamed! HOW IS YOUR ACCOUNTING? Is Rakuten paying twice for what you're worth.

LinkShare, we're fed up with SynergyAnalytics. YOU HAVE NO other alternative. Scrap that piece of shit.

15 years and counting
    After a few hours comparing my notes, the figures look more accurate. Another glitch! I'm not sure if everything is back to normal.
    I took that opportunity to check my earning with each merchant and here we go. One of my merchant is late paying me. Four months late.

These people at LinkShare are taking our money but they are unable to do their job. They were able to convince one of my merchants to switch their payment system to them, consolitated payment, yada yada. But sure enough, LinkShare is not paying their affiliates on time.

I can't even see this merchant in the Merchant Payment History. And I'm looking at a letter of the owner of the company informing us LinkShare asked them to handle the payments 4 months ago.

Nope mine are still grossly inflated. Example.... I received a payment from a merchant for $266 and SynergyAnalytics says the check was for $522 - another check was for $157 and they have it as $315. I also have payments due from other merchants, but these merchants do not show up in the "Merchant Payment History". It seems that SynergyAnalytics has a mind of it's own if you ask me. Wish they would get rid of the damn thing and give us back the old reports. There are just too many problems right now.

I'm getting the same thing . Was excited for about half a second then remembered none of the networks reports are reliable!

Jeez what a business. Wouldn't happen in most other industries.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Same here, double point rewards I guess

15 years and counting
    Back again to twice the amount paid for the last few months.
    LinkShare, are you trying to compensate us for the double dipping of all your crooked partners? How can we trust you?

Should we send you an invoice for the amount shown and not received? Are you going to do something and fire these people at SynergyAnalytics?
    That's pathetic!

ABW Ambassador
    Angry
    I checked my November figures.
    Paid out on 11/22/2005
    check number 57948
    in the reports

compared to what I actually got.
    I only got exactly HALF of what was stated in that report. What happened to the other half?

I'm seeing the same thing. Everything from August through November appears to be doubled.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi all,
    There is an issue with the doubling of the payment amounts in the Affiliate Payment Summary report. Our tech team is looking into it. I'll update you when I know more.

Kelli

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    The Affiliate Payment Summary issue has been resolved.
    Ranae

15 years and counting
    Hey, Ranae, you have several answers to give us.
    Look at the Overstock thread where Overstock and LS are STEALING our commissions and give us your EXCUSES also for than crazy modification of sub id.

Did you fire your team at SynergyAnalytics? Such mistakes are not acceptable.

ABW Ambassador
    Scrap this whole synergy analytics. We want the old system back. The subids are good enough as they are. The old reports were perfect. We don't need , we don't want that new system that is causing so much chaos and unhappiness.

The more you try and work around the new system, the worse things get. It is bad for affiliates and bad for Linkshare's reputation among smaller affiliate..

Umm does linkshare care about the average affiliate?

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread