15 years and counting
    Another great Monday
    I don't know if this one is going to match Cyber Monday, but it's starting well. Plenty of sales before 10am in California. Not bad. Now, I'll like to see more big spenders. How everybody is doing?

Wish I could say the same. December 1st has been my best day so far. The weekend was terrible while clicks were at an all time high. I really don't know what's going on here.. I really hope things pick up this week. Clicks are looking great and I've had a couple small sales today, but nothing substantial quite yet.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I'm also seeing record number of page views and clicks but sales are lower than average???

Guess I don't have the right coupons posted er sumthin'

Happy for you Zues
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Well, Zeus, I didn't have that great a CJ CyberMonday - but today is starting out OK - a bunch of small to medium sales.

Charles

15 years and counting
    People are looking around for the best deals. You have to push them to make a decision or at least bookmark your site. My sales are coming 100% from organic search if they leave, I know I'm history for the holiday period, too many PPC players, parasites and cookie stuffers.
    I had a quick look at my stats for the last 8 years. Starting today, I should increase my sales 5 times up to a few days before christmas (FeDex delivery). So there's hope for everybody.

Internet Cowboy
    Rockin' here too on all networks today.

Cyber Monday and Black Friday both stunk but just about every other day has been really strong on CJ, a few merchants are converting on LinkShare. It looks like December CJ sales may be almost equal to all sales cranked through CJ for all of 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Rockin' here too on all networks today.
    I have to agree with Uncle Scooter. Monday has been great and the first four days in December too!
    Jamie
    Affiliate Manager
    Share Results Affiliate Network
    Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today! [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php]http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php [/URL]
    e. jamie@shareresults.com
    t. 514-849-8595
    www.shareresults.com

I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world. - Muhammad Ali

ABW Ambassador
    yesterday, sunday, wasn't that bad. just the regular cj. sales came in bunches in the morning, and just when i thought i will have a big day, it stopped. and then resumed late in the afternoon. ahh, typical cj. i hope today won't be the same. i'm seeing delays and batch posting of real-time sales.

I had more sales on this monday than Cyber monday.

Internet Cowboy
    This Monday was my best day ever....ever!!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread